Polk Command Bar Alexa Offline

Alexa is offline almost everyday since I bought the Command Bar a week ago. I have to reset it every time via Polk app. When I do the reset if doesn’t even show the Command Bar in the app. What’s the point of having Alexa integration when Alexa doesn’t even work. The sound works with my TV. It’s just Alexa. Any fix? If not I’m returning to Best Buy and buying a different brand and Echo Dot.

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,266
    edited February 2
    You aren’t cheating on her with Siri, are you? Alexa tends to be just a bit jealous....

J/k... hopefully Ken Swauger will see your post and get it to the right people at Polk to help out.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,823
    Let me bring this to Polk's attention.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • I really want to keep my Command Bar, but this problem is a make it or break it.

Also, is there anyway the wake word can change. I got an Alexa in my life lol