Richie Kotzen

I got a CD of his from a friend. All he could tell me about the guy is that he was with Poison at one time and that he dresses like he shops at the "Rock Shop" at the mall so I did'nt expect much. Well I liked the CD enough that I went back to my friend to get the rest, alas he had thrown them all away a couple of days before. The CD I got was "Slow". Any fans? Any CD's that you like? Just wondering.

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,014
    Don't act like you never heard of him, Hell I heard of him a week or so ago
  • decaldecal Posts: 3,118
    80's big hair showboat type player. I don't really care for him or his ilk.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
    edited January 28
    @decal The rekkid I got is more of a funk kind of thing than anything else, He did do a project with Stanley Clarke and Lenny White. The only thing that I liked about Poison was that they would throw naked groupies out of there hotel windows and that is respectable no?
  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 6,602
    edited January 28
    Bruce you got any Winery Dogs fronted by Kotzen, saw them last year they tore the house down both thier CDs are worthy they are somewhat of a super group with Mike Portnoy of Dream Theatre fame, and Billy Shehan from Mr Big.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
    edited January 28
    @gudnoyez Steve this CD definitely piqued my interest so I read up about him. He has recorded a lot of stuff, Any particular albums I should look for? Oh, I only have his "Slow" album.
  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 6,602
    Yeah both Winery Dogs are must have Poisions Native Tounge, is pretty good I will have to see what else I got. I m going to send you a PM.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)