Free Solo

Last week, "Free Solo" was nominated for an Academy Award for best documentary feature.

I don't know how Alex Honnold is still alive. I have been following his athletic endeavors for the last 10 years or so, and when you talk about pushing the envelop, he is at the top! No one comes close to living on the edge like he does!

This movie will astound you! I highly recommend it!

McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,304
    And here I thought you were giving away a Star Wars movie...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

• chumliechumlie Posts: 8,428
    Great Movie. Astounding athlete.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,320
    two words come to mind...

Crazy Gnarly
  • reverbreverb Posts: 57
    Heck No!!! My hat's off to the guy but I got dizzy watching the preview.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,737
    And here I thought you were giving away a Star Wars movie...

I thought The Man From U.N.C.L.E. was released from prison.

5kj1k3sm38v1.jpg
  • chumliechumlie Posts: 8,428
    Now on Amazon Prime Video. Well worth the 10 bucks to purchase.
  • mark090852mark090852 Posts: 853
    chumlie wrote: »
    Now on Amazon Prime Video. Well worth the 10 bucks to purchase.

I agree. We watched it through Amazon a few days ago. Heart stopping in a few places!!!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.