Monitor 10b replacement grilles

Options
Hey I have a pair of 10b’s and one of the speaker grills is broken in the top 1/4. In addition I also need the hardware to properly attach both of them to the speakers themselves (I forget the name of the plugs). I was wondering if anyone had an extra pair for sale or knew of anyone in the DIY community that could make a new set?

Thanks

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Hey wook_guy - welcome! (Although, looks like you've been a member for some time already.)

You may want to post this in the "Wanted to Buy" section. @KennethSwauger can move this to that section for you, as it may get more attention there.

Good luck in the search for new grills. If all else fails, you might find some on eBay...
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,027
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I have a spare pair of grills for Monitor 10s that are 9/10 condition with badges. Can someone suggest fair value?

I don't have the posts.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • wook_guy
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »
    Hey wook_guy - welcome! (Although, looks like you've been a member for some time already.)

You may want to post this in the "Wanted to Buy" section. @KennethSwauger can move this to that section for you, as it may get more attention there.

Good luck in the search for new grills. If all else fails, you might find some on eBay...

Whoops, posting from my phone so wasn’t sure if it was in the right place or not. If @KennethSwauger wants to move it into the proper section, then by all means.
  • wook_guy
    Options
    CGTIII wrote: »
    I have a spare pair of grills for Monitor 10s that are 9/10 condition with badges. Can someone suggest fair value?

I don't have the posts.

If you find out what the fair value of them would be I would be glad to take them!
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,027
    Options
    Since there hasn't been an opinion here ( rare ;) ) , the only pair I found, which are probably lesser condition, recently sold for $60 including S&H. If that sounds fair, I'll PM you my PayPal address.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.