FS: Polk LSi15 and LSiC

Though I think that this is my first FS post, I've been a member since 2003. I may not have enough posts for a FS - I'll give it a try...

I'm in Central MA, looking to sell my excellent LSi15 and center to fund a LSiM705 purchase. I'm the original owner of both, and have original shipping boxes for the LSi15, though I would prefer not to ship.

I'm looking to get 700 for the two.

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,910
    You don’t have enough posts friend; 100 is the minimum to sell. It’s not a matter of how long you’ve been a member here, but that you have built some kind of rapport with the other members which requires interaction. Asked some questions, offer some advice, tells about your setup or how you got into audio and you’ll be there in no time...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Definitive Technology ProCenter 2000, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo, Squeezebox Touch
  • krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 390
    tlainhart wrote: »
    Though I think that this is my first FS post, I've been a member since 2003. I may not have enough posts for a FS - I'll give it a try...

I'm in Central MA, looking to sell my excellent LSi15 and center to fund a LSiM705 purchase. I'm the original owner of both, and have original shipping boxes for the LSi15, though I would prefer not to ship.

I'm looking to get 700 for the two.

Are they ebony or cherry?
    Perhaps you can post some pics.
  • tlainharttlainhart Posts: 32
    Thanks - I forgot to mention that they're cherry, and that I changed the brass jumpers to custom wire jumpers. Otherwise stock.

Here's some quick pictures that I took for a Craigslist ad - I can supply more on request.

hi3ptq6rfjen.jpg
    k5b8unwglljm.jpg