FS: Polk LSi15 and LSiC

Though I think that this is my first FS post, I've been a member since 2003. I may not have enough posts for a FS - I'll give it a try...

I'm in Central MA, looking to sell my excellent LSi15 and center to fund a LSiM705 purchase. I'm the original owner of both, and have original shipping boxes for the LSi15, though I would prefer not to ship.

I'm looking to get 700 for the two.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    You don’t have enough posts friend; 100 is the minimum to sell. It’s not a matter of how long you’ve been a member here, but that you have built some kind of rapport with the other members which requires interaction. Asked some questions, offer some advice, tells about your setup or how you got into audio and you’ll be there in no time...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    tlainhart wrote: »
    Though I think that this is my first FS post, I've been a member since 2003. I may not have enough posts for a FS - I'll give it a try...

I'm in Central MA, looking to sell my excellent LSi15 and center to fund a LSiM705 purchase. I'm the original owner of both, and have original shipping boxes for the LSi15, though I would prefer not to ship.

I'm looking to get 700 for the two.

Are they ebony or cherry?
    Perhaps you can post some pics.
  • Thanks - I forgot to mention that they're cherry, and that I changed the brass jumpers to custom wire jumpers. Otherwise stock.

Here's some quick pictures that I took for a Craigslist ad - I can supply more on request.

hi3ptq6rfjen.jpg
    k5b8unwglljm.jpg

• _nerd
    _nerd Posts: 54
    Thanks - I forgot to mention that they're cherry, and that I changed the brass jumpers to custom wire jumpers. Otherwise stock.

Here's some quick pictures that I took for a Craigslist ad - I can supply more on request.

hi3ptq6rfjen.jpg
    k5b8unwglljm.jpg

Are these still available?
  • tlainhart
    tlainhart Posts: 66
    _nerd wrote: »
    Are these still available?

Yep.

• pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,163
    edited April 2019
  • pglbook
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    You don’t have enough posts friend; 100 is the minimum to sell. It’s not a matter of how long you’ve been a member here, but that you have built some kind of rapport with the other members which requires interaction. Asked some questions, offer some advice, tells about your setup or how you got into audio and you’ll be there in no time...

Per forum rules, you need 100 posts to sell on here. That was also explained to you by another forum member back in January but you seem to have ignored it.

• tlainhart
    tlainhart Posts: 66
    I didn't ignore it. That the post wasn't deleted I assumed it was OK to go forward.
  • pglbook
    I didn't ignore it. That the post wasn't deleted I assumed it was OK to go forward.

Unfortunately there is currently no moderator to delete posts...but the same forum rules apply as always...one needs 100 posts to sell.