2»

Comments

• LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited May 2004
    Options
    Good thinking. We should all get sony stickers :D
    That'd throw em off!

(well not the really dumb ones like the guys that destroyed my sonys and then took em anyway :confused: )

-Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • stevie_g-15
    stevie_g-15 Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey guys... Yeah I Recently Got Installed A Full Polk Audio DB Series In My Car And Am A Big Fan Of Polk Products, And I Am After Some Decals. Im Looking For A Polk Audio Decal For Me Rear Window And 2 Small DB Series Stickers For The Side Rear Windows Of My Wagon.

Help To Find Where To Get These Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

Regards Grimes :cool:
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Email or call Polk customer service and see what they can do for you. Welcome to CP. :)
  • packetjones
    packetjones Posts: 1,059
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hmmmm. I dont have polk speakers in my car but I would gladly display a decal to represent the HT. :)
    Front - RTiA5's
    Rear - RTiA3's
    Center - CSiA4
    Sub - PSW110
  • stevie_g-15
    stevie_g-15 Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thanks For Your Help :)
  • gyrertr
    gyrertr Posts: 3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Car decals is a inform of latest model of a car thus it is declare a many graphic design of a car thus it is a get wonderful ideas thus it is a best car decals in car model thus it is a more popular car decals thus this car have a different colour and design.