Polk - you win Max SR

henningehenninge Posts: 52
edited November 17 in Troubleshooting
Magnifi max SRs rears still Crackle., I've had the sounsbar itself replaced. Still issues, mostly minor - but they are enough to not let me enjoy the product, crank the tunes, crank a movies. Just never know when an issue or weird noise will happen.

I know I'm not alone, but I give up. Never ever buying a Polk product again, and will tell everyone I know not to as well .

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,693
    Hello,
    I'll ask a friend at Polk to contact you via email, it might not be until Monday that he is able to respond.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • Mikey87Mikey87 Posts: 11
    henninge wrote: »
    Magnifi max SRs rears still Crackle., I've had the sounsbar itself replaced. Still issues, mostly minor - but they are enough to not let me enjoy the product, crank the tunes, crank a movies. Just never know when an issue or weird noise will happen.

I know I'm not alone, but I give up. Never ever buying a Polk product again, and will tell everyone I know not to as well .

Have the same problems, but than with the sub. Low rattle/pops... Very good to hear with low volumes. Did have contact with Polk but they are to lazy to look into the problem, they told me : FW version 103 is the best, no possibility for versions after 103. Bad.
  • EclizEcliz Posts: 5
    edited December 6
    henninge wrote: »
    Magnifi max SRs rears still Crackle.,
    Have the same problem. Still crackles/rattle from rears especially in dynamic scenes.
    After my experiments and dozens of tries to fix it, I've lost hope to get it work. I don't want to find a solution anymore, I'm about to buy Sony or Yamaha. Same with henninge, I'll never recommend anyone any Polk product.