Kids say the damndest things...

nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,548
edited October 7 in The Clubhouse
So I took my son to the play area at the mall today, on this particular Sunday afternoon, there were dozens of beautiful women all over the place, and one very attractive young mom observing her two children run around the play area. My son tends to be very interactive with people, and he approached her as she was blowing the heat off of a mini hot dog from Wetzels Pretzels....

He exclaimed in a loud voicewhile pointing at the woman, "HOT, HOT, HOT!!!"I looked at him, then at her as her cheeks flushed red, mine did too. I explained he was trying to warn her of the food being too hot. He ended up with her lipstick on his cheek. :p
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 525a CD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Comments

• decaldecal Posts: 3,093
    Chick magnets.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,231
    Can I rent your kid?
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • gmcmangmcman Posts: 1,267
    Ha...awesome.
  • Thoughtful kid you have. This was the best segment of the old Art Linkletter Show. Saw this in a movie the other day from a 2or 3 year old boy, "I got a pony and it takes big sheets."
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,847
    If you were a single man, that scenario could have worked out swimmingly, in your favor...

I bet you’d still blow it. :p
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,856
    Sitting on the floor with my daughter when she was only about 3, playing with some toy of hers. I pick it up and.....

Grace - "That's my-un!"
    Me - "You must say mine"
    Grace - "No, that's my-un"
    Me - "But you should say MINE"
    Grace <resignedly> - "Okay, it's yours"

:smiley:
    Modest HT - Pio Elite SC-63, RT800i, CS400i center, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500.
    Even more modest Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS300 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Premiere+