Kids say the damndest things...

nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
edited October 2018 in The Clubhouse
So I took my son to the play area at the mall today, on this particular Sunday afternoon, there were dozens of beautiful women all over the place, and one very attractive young mom observing her two children run around the play area. My son tends to be very interactive with people, and he approached her as she was blowing the heat off of a mini hot dog from Wetzels Pretzels....

He exclaimed in a loud voicewhile pointing at the woman, "HOT, HOT, HOT!!!"I looked at him, then at her as her cheeks flushed red, mine did too. I explained he was trying to warn her of the food being too hot. He ended up with her lipstick on his cheek. :p
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments