Feeding the beast within

I can’t find a thread for recent music purchases. Sorry if there is a similar thread

Here is today’s insanity :smile:

21aarclfnx7t.jpeg
sbl4hojkxi6w.jpeg
3ub8hoxpsh4h.jpeg
gn6upww6k0a6.jpeg
8arzj6c1thya.jpeg
qqoy1e87jyt5.jpeg
vqyozcgd2el1.jpeg
lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 4,668
    Bill I saw that Hawk Wind has a new release.
    Parlor: ifi iDSD Micro*Yamaha RX-A2030*Parasound Halo P5*Parasound Halo A-31*Parasound 2250v2*Emotiva XPA-200 Gen1*LSiM707 Fronts*LSiM706c Center*LSiM702f/x Surrounds*Monitor70 Series II Rears*Monitor40 Series II Presence*SVS PB2000 Sub X2*OPPO BDP-103D*Sony PS3*Samsung-55" LED 1080p Smart 3D HDTV UN55H7150AFXZA*TEAC TN-300*Wireworld Solstice cables* Wireworld Stratus power cables*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*BJC Silver-Plated IC's* Bens Silver IC's

Dungeon: Dancer Mini-Two Diamond*Auralic Aries Mini*Dayens Ampino Preamp*Dayens Ampino Monoblocks*North Star Intenso DAC*Wireworld Oasis cables*Wireworld Oasis IC's*Wireworld Aurora power cables*IFI nano IDSD bl*Pangea Silver USB*Cambridge CXU*

Panamax MR5100*Panamax M8-AV-PRO*Furman PST-2+6

Headgear: Sennheiser HD 558*Audio-Technica ATH-M40x*Sennheiser HD 598 Cs*Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7*Philips SHP9500S* Sennheiser 6xx

Hello Kitty boombox

Spare sortta: Usher N-6361* ifi iDsd nano*Marantz 1504* RX-A1040*Emotiva XPA-1L Gen2 X2*Emotiva XPA-3 Gen2*CSiA6 Center*Monitor40 Series II*SVS PB1000 Sub*Sony BDPS6500 Blu-ray player*POS 37" LCD*Douglas Connection Furez 12 AWG 2 Conductor*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*Samsung BD-H5900 3D Blu-Ray*Usher N-6361

Self Control is over rated.
    Mr. Sharpe wrote: »
    Meh these were extra $70 as an open box item so it didn’t much to me either way:)

Modern physics would have us believe that the universe is made up of quarks, gluons, photons -- and morons

Jesus H. C H R I S T - Afterburner - can you ever be courteous and stay on topic. If you want to blather on about "Family Affair" start your own dam thread! I get tired of your inane comments. You're not clever and you're not funny and most time you're posts are completely irrelevant to the topic.
  • pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 6,346
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Bill I saw that Hawk Wind has a new release.

Thanks I’ll look into it :smile:
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• verbverb Posts: 4,001
    Man you almost need a shopping cart! Nice pick up! Insane!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Project BoxE, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,605
    I have that Three Dog Night CD. Now I want to go and listen to "Out in the Country". :)
  • decaldecal Posts: 3,093
    Nice grabs Bill.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • chumliechumlie Posts: 8,397
    Nice haul Bill.
  • agfrostagfrost Posts: 2,178
    Love that Paul Westerberg.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Marantz DV-9500 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
    Went to a GTG today at Deepak’s in Princeton NJ. Before I headed to his house I stopped at the Princeton Record Exchange. Today was devoted to CD’s. I never bothered to look at LP’s.

qavx5dh5b7te.jpeg

Gary Moore • Still Got The Blues
    Rush • Sprit Of The Radio
    John Lee Hooker • House Of The Blues
    Lonnie Brooks • Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Mountain • Over The Top
    Snuggie Otis Plays The Blues
    Gentle Giant • Interview
    The Best Of Brian Auger 1981-2005
    Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials • What You See Is What You Get
    Camel • Moonmadness
    The Replacements • Hootenanny
    Duran Duran
    Living Chicago Blues Vol. 1
    Little Charlie and the Nightcats • The Big Break
    The Replacements • Don’t Tell A Soul
    Harp Attack
    Black Sabbath • Born Again
    Canned Heat Live in 86’
    The Tragically Hip • Up To Here
    ELP • Live At The Royal Albert Hall
    Willie Dixon • I Am The Blues
    This Is Buddy Guy
    Echo & The Bunnymen • Reverberation
    Rory Gallagher • Live In Europe
    New Order • Technique
    Jimi Hendrix • The Last Experience
    The Fixx • Greatest Hits
    Cephas & Wiggins • Cool Down
    Blues Masters • Rhino sampler in a cool tin
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• chumliechumlie Posts: 8,397
    Nice haul. Mad love for Rory in Europe.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 6,502
    E.L.P at the R.A.H... B)

The Fixx... B)

The others look GREAT also!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 6,502
    edited October 27
    Isn't this the truth... :D
    From the Original album of course but "One Thing Leads to Another". B)

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • SIHABSIHAB Posts: 282
    edited October 28
    Those nuggets boxes are a must have and a great pickup!

Fixx was great in concert.

I'm in exile from buying for a while. Trying to upgrade rack and things.
    We will see how it goes. :#
    Today’s finds

1lw4agrhzpr7.jpeg

The first two were $5 each the next 4 were $2 each. The rest were $1 except of course the Beatles $23 :smile:

3d8dspesuti5.jpeg

LPs were $3 each. The Atomic Rooster Music On Vinyl release was $25
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Nice haul!
    hope you mini-review the Atomic Rooster...
    SIHAB wrote: »
    Nice haul!
    hope you mini-review the Atomic Rooster...

I’ll do a comparison at some point. I have an original press but it’s not in the best of shape. I’m hoping it doesn’t disappoint

lmivdewpnb28.jpg

1gdlcruyhc3x.jpg
    Blue Cheer 'The '67 Demos
    the 31st of February
    Mothers 'We're Only in it for the Money Mono
    Marillion 'Clutching @ Straws 5 disc set

from the 1/2 price cheapo section
    The Black Crowes 'Shake Your Money Maker'
    Boston s/t for my mother-in-law
    Blues Boy Wille Be-who?
    B.B. King 'rock me baby'
    Genesis 'Three Sides Live' for my sister
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,173
    Very nice guys. We have very similar likes. I would have bought most of those too.
    Part 2;
    o056yasmftrc.jpg
    Ruben & The Jets New 180g vinyl
    Supertramp Breakfast in America Made in Canada CRC
    King Crimson Level Five limited edition Tour CD #3,022

From the cheapo section
    Quicksilver soundtrack NOS LP
    Morphine 'Like Swimming' DACD
    Reefer Songs V/A Jazz & Blues
    RSD Black Friday part 3;
    qdzvc3qku6wc.jpg
    SIHAB wrote: »
    RSD Black Friday part 3;
    qdzvc3qku6wc.jpg

You are a busy boy, good for you. You can never have too many LP’s or CD’s
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Just arrived today! Complete Alan Parsons Project 11-CD boxed set, including the never before released The Sicilian Defence! Feeding the beast! :smile:
    mcduk6xig40f.png

Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    Very nice Verb did you buy it on Amazon ??
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

pumpkinman wrote: »
    Very nice Verb did you buy it on Amazon ??

Actually on eBay, for 1/3 the price on Amazon. BNIB! :smile:
    The beast is hungry! Another order arrived today! :smile:
    xr34iqnerrgi.jpg
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,959
    @verb Which eBay seller?
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,605
    I'm going to guess "geddymanson666".
    Clipdat wrote: »
    @verb Which eBay seller?

It was a one of seller. 99 bucks free ship. Came sealed.

There is someone on Amazon selling a new boxed set for around $105.
    Al Stewart boxed set, volume 2!
    hmiwvc6lg2zu.jpg
    Ok I admit it. Even though I'm mainly a rock music fan, I still love some of the vintage disco stuff. Pet Shop Boys among my faves. I feel better now! Some of this stuff I never heard before! Love it! :smile:
    qd5928axeu1z.jpg
    ls988r1ei5h4.jpeg

This weekends finds from 3 stops
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg