Spider Man PS4

The new game is a blast so far...

Comments

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,234
    I'm still deep into Dragon Quest 11 but I will get this eventually.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • It looks really solid. I like @Nightfall am knee deep into another game (Dark Souls 2) and will most likely be for the next 80-100 hours of game play. Once it drops to $30 or below I will be all over it.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • mantismantis Posts: 15,408
    We got the Special edition PS4 Pro with the Spiderman game included. It's pretty cool it's Red with the Spider logo on the top and comes with a red controller.

The Game? IT'S FANTASTIC!! My vote for game of the year. I really enjoy playing this game. I'm 53% in and my son is 95%. There is a new story line coming out for it so that's really cool as well.
    If you like spiderman I can't see any reason not to own this game.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • I picked up one of the pre-Black Friday deals last week for the console with Spider-Man for $199, and I *love* the game! It's very similar to the Arkham games, but with more levity and color.