PSW 110 Service Manual or Schematics

2»

Comments

• Hi! I am asking for help from Hungary, regarding the circuit diagram of a Polk psw110 subwoofer. If anyone has it please send it to me. Thank you, László Rozek Hungary, Győr. rozekhdv@gmail.com
  • Elküldtem neked a fájlt.
  • With all the great posts in this forum I was able to get my PSW111 running with a heartbeat :) . I ordered all the capacitors from DigiKey and managed to replace all but the one closest to the mosfet heatsink, the "Junzal".
    I would really appreciate it I could receive the schematic that has been asked for on this post. Hoping someone can forward? It be nice to have for the next time. Thank you!
  • Good work on repairing your subwoofer amplifier, I have sent the schematics.
  • Fabio_rm
    Fabio_rm Posts: 39
    edited February 2023
    bobfixit wrote: »
    With all the great posts in this forum I was able to get my PSW111 running with a heartbeat :) . I ordered all the capacitors from DigiKey and managed to replace all but the one closest to the mosfet heatsink, the "Junzal".
    I would really appreciate it I could receive the schematic that has been asked for on this post. Hoping someone can forward? It be nice to have for the next time. Thank you!

I also managed to repair it, I replaced all the electrolytic capacitors of the power supply and a mosfet that had failed. In another tread I put the photo of the capacitors to be replaced, even if the heartbeat problem is attributable to only two electrolytics, it would be wise to replace them all, because the main problem with this sub is that it remains powered even when it is in standby. I also recommend disconnecting the power when not in use, it extends the life.
    I posted the pics in another forum: https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/polk-psw110-subwoofer.379770/post-7264430
  • You were right about it being a blown capacitor. I removed it and got the capacitor needed. Unfortunately it doesn’t say what polarity it has to be from both the PCB and repair manual. Do you know the best way to go about finding the correct orientation?

• Fabio_rm
    edited March 2023
    shivji44t wrote: »
    You were right about it being a blown capacitor. I removed it and got the capacitor needed. Unfortunately it doesn’t say what polarity it has to be from both the PCB and repair manual. Do you know the best way to go about finding the correct orientation?

are you asking me? electrolytic capacitors have a side band that normally identifies the negative terminal, you can also see the white bandes it in the pic at the link of my previous comment, and in any case also on the wiring diagram the electrolytic capacitors show the polarity
  • Hi , i have repair this psw110 , i had more problem with pwm controller ,pwm mosfet and i have change all the audio mosfet n channel and p channel , it now run but the sound is too low i have to check power supply voltage now , i have need of electronic schematic to understand more about the circuits , can please send me on my mail moveconto@libero.it a schematic psw110 thank you in advance ,
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,452
    Sent via email.
  • Fabio_rm
    edited March 2023
    Giansub80 wrote: »
    Hi , i have repair this psw110 , i had more problem with pwm controller ,pwm mosfet and i have change all the audio mosfet n channel and p channel , it now run but the sound is too low i have to check power supply voltage now , i have need of electronic schematic to understand more about the circuits , can please send me on my mail moveconto@libero.it a schematic psw110 thank you in advance ,

I warn you that you may have doubts in relation to the supply voltages and in the diagram they are not shown, the voltages are variable and follow the amplitude of the signal using a positive feedback on the PWM controller, the BASH Amplifier patent works in this way
    Post edited by Fabio_rm on
  • HI DEARS
    I'D LIKE SERVICE MANUAL OR SCHEMATIC FOR POLKAUDIO PSW110 OR PSW111
  • MWSL_TEC@YAHOO.COM.BR
    if anyone could help me i will be so glad. best regards
  • if any one need technical info from receivers any brand please let me know
  • I removed it and got the capacitor needed. Unfortunately it doesn’t say what polarity it has to be from both the PCB and repair manual. netgear login
    pikashow.ltd
  • Fabio_rm
    shivji44t wrote: »
    I removed it and got the capacitor needed. Unfortunately it doesn’t say what polarity it has to be from both the PCB and repair manual. netgear login
    pikashow.ltd
    If you enlarge tje pic you can see the polarity, the white band is the negative pole (-)
    d90g74g9v6sk.png