LSiM 705 pair in Mt. Vernon Cherry - SOLD

Options
Just wanted to open this new thread as I asked Ken to close down the other one.

@Kevog purchased the speakers from me right before I was going to ship them back to Adorama. He picked them up this morning from me in St. Louis.

Kevin is a stand-up guy and a real pleasure with which to deal. I'm glad we were able to work it out. The man drove all the way from VA to MO in order to acquire these speakers. That's a heck of a road trip (he did have other business not too far away). Do not hesitate to deal with this Polkie.

Happy Labor Day weekend to you all :) Enjoy the BBQ!
Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    That dude is dedicated !!!
    Saluuute ;)
    Congrats Victor
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    Congratulations to you both!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Salute! That guy seems like a true warrior of audio...
  • BassFreak101
    Options
    Congrates!
    2 Channel:
    Jbl Lx44
    Optonica Sa 5105
    Blue Jean 12 gauge cable
    Audioquest evergreen 3.5mm to rca cable
    Technics Sl BD22 TT
    Randomness:
    Klh model 26's
    Peavey Pr15's
    Gls cables for peaveys
    Numark DM1175 Preamp mixer
    Random cables
    Bic f12
    Svs soundpath subwoofer cable
    Lafayette Lr-200a amplifier
  • Kevog
    Options
    Thank you so much Halo!
    I truly appreciated the willingness to work with me and your hospitality! It was an amazing road-trip into St Louis - awesome speakers but even better folks!
    My friends and I couldn't wait - so we had to open up one and fire it up! I can't wait to get em both home and really try them out.
    Again - thanks.
    LG OLED 65C6 - Denon AVR-x3400 - Emotiva A-5175 - OPPO 203 - Polk RTI A5 towers, CSi A6 center, FXi A6 surrounds - SVS PC12 Plus