PS4 Pro...

Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,947
edited August 30 in Video Games
I just purchased a PS4 Pro today..

With Crash Bandicoot, Grand Theft Auto, and Pre Ordered Spider-Man..

Will set it up tomorrow after work. I haven’t played games in years since the PS2 so this should be fun to play with..

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,327
    Cool! Have fun with it!
    If your into shooting games, a game you at least need to try is FortNite... I don’t usually get caught up in trendy stuff, but FortNite is a lot of fun, and it’s free, no matter what kind of device you have. PC, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and iPods, xBox 1 and PS4. Soon to be Android as well.
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    I like my PS4 Pro. Not as much as my Xbox One X, though it's still good. My God does it get loud though. While the Xbox One X is whisper silent the PS4 Pro sounds like a jet about to take off when you play games that are patched to make use of the Pros extra power.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn should both be on your radar as well.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,735
    What @Nightfall said times 1000. Also include the last of us.
    Living room

Mains: Paradigm 90P
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12, Pioneer SW-8Mk2
    Power: Marantz SR7000
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved 4k

2 Channel Den

Mains: SDA2B Upgraded XOs and Binding Posts
    Pre: Denon PRA-1200
    Power: Adcom GFA-545
    TT: Pioneer PL510

Noggin Rockin'

Phillips L2
    Harman Kardon CL
    Little dot 1+/GE JAN 5654w

Closet of Dreams:

Polk RTA11TL
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition
    Bravo V2/RCA Clear top Conn branded 12AU7
    Yamaha AV-34

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member