LSiM707 listed as discontinued, replacements on the way?

Options
Since Adorama and their sale prices on the LSiM speakers have been recent topics on the forum, I noticed the 707 is no longer listed and 705 is listed as 'closeout'. Looks like the end of the line for the LSiM series.

Are replacements on the water floating to us? What magic is up their sleeve to top the Signature line and replace the LSiM?

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Seems like they are still on the Polk site listed at normal prices.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,598
    edited August 2018
    Options
    All of the LSiM series are listed as "On Backorder" on Polk's website.
  • Soccerplyr
    Soccerplyr Posts: 160
    Options
    I emailed them two days ago asking this very question. As of yet, I have not received an answer.
    Pioneer Elite VSX-21TXH
    Monolith 7x200 Amplifier
    Harmony Hub
    Sony VLP-HW40ES
    Visualapex 106" Electric Screen
    Oppo BDP-103
    Music Hall MMF 2.1
    Polk LSiM 705
    Polk LSiM704c
    Polk LSiM702F/X
    SVS PB-2000
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,793
    Options
    Listed as back ordered is different than discontinued. It's not the first time they have been back ordered either.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,367
    Options
    On the Amazon site Adorama shows they have 30 LSiM705s in stock (15 in each color). Full price.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    I was told the 707s are discontinued. I’m guessing the others are also.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    I was told the 707s are discontinued. I’m guessing the others are also.
    I think you may have been misinformed. Call Polk CS directly. Adorama and UPS didn’t give you the right answers in regards to your shipping inquiry. I don’t think that they’re giving you the right info now either. Only one way to find out for sure.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10