Dish Network sound bar

I purchased a Polk Audio sound bar from Dish Network. I loved it! I now longer have Dish and my sound bar no longer works. Model # DSB1 SOUND BAR, Serial #AM95200517A8523. Am I just out the $75 I spent? Or can I get this to hook up to my Cox TV box? a1opbzp1sw5o.jpg
zuussnk029oc.jpg
6unzpwfft8t2.jpg

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,688
    Hello,
    You should be able to connect the Polk to your new receiver with a digital optical cable.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • mfriend54mfriend54 Posts: 2
    Yes I was thank you! I finally figured out there was a port on my Cox receiver. I just had to push a little flap up with then of the cable.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,605
    :p :p :p :p
  • tommy7tommy7 Posts: 1
    Wow. Dish only charged you $75 for your soundbar? I have the same one as you and they charged me $199 four months ago. The thing keeps shutting off by itself. It will shut off six or seven times during an hour program. Should have gotten a different brand on ebay or another site.
  • tommy7 wrote: »
    Wow. Dish only charged you $75 for your soundbar? I have the same one as you and they charged me $199 four months ago. The thing keeps shutting off by itself. It will shut off six or seven times during an hour program. Should have gotten a different brand on ebay or another site.

Are you serious? Why don't you use your warranty and get it replaced? It came with a one year warranty by Polk. However, I'd bet your problems are user caused.