Embarrassing Album...

124»

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    BlueFox wrote: »
    I bought it based on this thread. I got through a couple of songs, but had to stop. Friday's are for rock, and she wasn't.

Hey, there's always tomorrow (oh wait, technically, tomorrow will be Friday).
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    headrott wrote: »
    I bought it based on this thread. I got through a couple of songs, but had to stop. Friday's are for rock, and she wasn't.

Hey, there's always tomorrow (oh wait, technically, tomorrow will be Friday).

It's always Friday somewhere.
    Or is that five o'clock?
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I choose to not be constrained a little square on a calendar. Friday is a state of mind. Party on!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I choose to not be constrained a little square on a calendar. Friday is a state of mind. Party on!

I like your style....
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    I'm freaking retired -- the whole concept of calendar is gettin' kinda fuzzy to me at this point. I account for the passage of time by the number of hours of daylight and whether or not there's snow on the ground.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    kharp1 wrote: »

Woooooaaahh... that’s deep, man. :wink:
    But I see what you mean. In that case, at least for me, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are all Friday. Monday, however is just too awful to be a Friday. :wink:
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Tomorrow is Friday. It's bagel day at work, and I will stock up for the weekend. The amps will be turned on when I get up, the beer is in the fridge, I made it to the gym every day this week, and I will be ready to go tomorrow night. :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Tomorrow is Friday. It's bagel day at work, and I will stock up for the weekend. The amps will be turned on when I get up, the beer is in the fridge, I made it to the gym every day this week, and I will be ready to go tomorrow night. :)

Still no Madonna because it's Friday though, right Bud? You should make Sunday "Madonna day". Like a Prayer would fit right in........ :D;)B)
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    I can put her CD in the car. That's the ticket. I do need to rotate the six CDs currently playing.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.