Locations of people willing to help with installs...

Options
2»

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2004
    Options
    im not, the 'rents are:D :D
    but i actually NEED a computer...this one does 3 things:
    internet
    notepad
    burns cds
    no other programs besides paint work, and my explorer shuts down every time i have 2 explorers open, sometime when i only have one...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • mbdyer12
    mbdyer12 Posts: 220
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I'm glad I don't ever have money, that why I'm not tempted to buy stuff. I don't even know what I'd do with a whole 10g's :eek:
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I'm glad I don't ever have money, that why I'm not tempted to buy stuff. I don't even know what I'd do with a whole 10g's
    Boy, I would just *hate* to have to figure out what to do with 10 G's... man, what a dilemma! :D

Cody - a reformat/reinstall of Windows would do you a WORLD of good.
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • exalted512
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I have NO memory, i dont know id even be able to...
    -Cody
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Oh you can always reformat/reinstall no matter how much memory you have. If you don't really know what you're doing, it might be hard though. Formatting erases everything on your hard drive so when you reinstall Windows, it's like your computer is brand new again. If you're getting a new computer anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited April 2004
    Options
    hey, as long as your parents are buying, why not get the new one!? besides, you're right about the memory, it probably wouldn't help to reformat if you don't have 128 minimum.

mbdyer - i know exactly what i'd do with ten grand - i'd lose most of it in my car and spend like two on college so the rents don't flip :p
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • exalted512
    edited April 2004
    Options
    id spend 10k to get a new car...
    -Cody
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2004
    Options
    id go for the new car/truck first, then go all out with the rest for stereo, id get both cheap through friends and family
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited April 2004
    Options
    when buying computers, go with Oz's Shack -O- Computers... we build pentium 4 hyperthreading machines with every goddamn toy you can think of from PC3200 ram to SATA hard drives to SCSI to the wickedest dvd burning setups on earth -- and all the software is fkin stolen, the way it should be! heh heh heh ...
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Cody...just built me a new computer...thats why I have not been in last couple of days... things a screamer... :)
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2004
    Options
    well in a few months i might be needing some help in the southeastern part of michigan (10min from detroit) i know the basics i just dont wanna spend my savings on some top quality **** then blow it cause i dont know how to wire stuff right ;) also PowerByDodge if you could check my post and give me some advice thatd help me out, ive talked to you before but i lost the email which you told me everything i needed this time ill write everything down :) *bows down*
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited April 2004
    Options
    give me a heads up when you're ready for the install, i'm NE IN so i could probably swing it for a little gas money
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2004
    Options
    im like 2 hours away. if ive got nothing better to do on a weekend, i might show up. though w/ mtx there and advice by vince, i'd probably just be dead weight...

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • pHilLyBluNt
    pHilLyBluNt Posts: 13
    edited May 2004
    Options
    Anybody live in Wisconsin? Cuz im gonna be buying a brand new system in about a month or so, and i have no idea how to install any of it. And i'd really like to avoid spending hundreds of dollars to have some company install it for me
  • neomagus00
    edited May 2004
    Options
    i'm eight hours away... does that count?