DSB1, DSB2, DSB3

Got from Dish, Soundbar DSB1, Base DSB2, Rear DSB3.
When I follow the instructions I can get the base to connect. Then when I get the rear DSB3 to connect, the base disconnects. I have not been successful getting both DSB2 and DSB3 to connect with the soundbar together. These connect either one or the other but not both. I'm very detailed to follow instructions in the manuals that came with all 3 items. I even tried some of my own ideas to get bluetooth to connect to both but no success. Am I missing something?
thanks, Ron

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,693
    Hello,
    I'll ask a friend at Polk to contact you via email.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • rdowdasatrdowdasat Posts: 5
    I have not been contacted. Would you be able to guess when?
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,239
    It's the weekend. I'd guess Monday...
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,797
    Alternative is to contact Dish and get them to make it right. They sold it and presumably should have set it up for you.
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • I’m having the same issues! DSB1 works fine. DSB2 (sub) and DSB3s (rears) wont connect simultaneously.

I worked for Dish, they won’t be able to assist.

Polk Audio needs to reach out because this has been a huge buzz kill to my weekend.
  • robhacker17robhacker17 Posts: 2
    I had better luck syncing DSB2 by pairing it as close as possible to sound bar. Still no luck w the rear speakers
    Hello,
    Send an email to [email protected], he will be able to help.
    Hi Kenneth, I got the connection problem resolved. Polk support did great.

There is another that I have been slowly troubleshooting but to no success. The DSB3 wireless does not stay connected. They intermittently disconnects, as in no sound, then reconnects, have sound. It is like the module that is plugged into the back of the sound bar is intermittently disconnecting bluetooth connections to both DSB3 speakers. This happens when I have my phone connected to port 3 and when I have the TV connection enabled on port 1. There is no consistency to the music, volume, or what port is connected. It appears that the DSB3 module in back of the sound bar is intermit connected/transmitting to the wireless speakers. I even moved the wireless speakers closer to the sound bar, (3 feet), but without success.

Any ideas before trying to get the DSB3 module replaced?
    thanks,
    Ron

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,521
    Ask Alexis
    I'm afraid my best suggestion would be to recontact Polk on that issue. I don't have much experience with wireless components.
    Will do, thanks.
  • Rdowdasat, What did Polk support tell you to get the problem with the DBS2 subwoofer and Dbs3 speakers to work at the same time? Any info is appreciated.
  • I've been waiting for polk to call me back all day and nothing, not a happy camper!