WANTED: Signature Suggestions

edubb46edubb46 Posts: 5
edited April 1 in Forum Testing Area
Hi.

I'm new to the community, but not Polk Audio. B) I move speakers in and out of rotation. They vary (vintage to current), but nothing really high end (imo).

ISO feedback about signatures (I see different types):
  • Member names +/- images
  • Gear List (by make, room, or current/previous)
  • Quotes (funny and/or audio related)
What type of signature would you suggest? WWYD?

Thanks!
xi12mx3zh13q.png
edubb46
Post edited by edubb46 on

Comments

• Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,863
    I would go with the S60's paired with the S30 center cha..... oh, that kind of signature. Never mind.
    Modest HT - Pio Elite SC-63, RT800i, CS400i center, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500.
    Even more modest Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS300 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Ultra+
  • verbverb Posts: 4,059
    I would add more description to that handsome dog you have there! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Project BoxE, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • edubb46edubb46 Posts: 5
    edited April 1
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    ...oh, that kind of signature. Never mind.
    Would love to go w/the S60's, but for now, I'll start w/the small stuff. :)

edubb46
  • edubb46edubb46 Posts: 5
    verb wrote: »
    I would add more description to that handsome dog you have there! :smile:
    Good feedback! <3 :) B)

edubb46