• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    Any willingness to ship?
    Or take a drive up to New England? ;)
  • elitt
    elitt Posts: 162
    Options
    Like last attempt I’ll consider shipping if I can’t sell locally. I don’t want to bungle the packaging. Thank you for your interest.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    elitt wrote: »
    I will ship these. $75 plus cost.

Did something change?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • elitt
    Options
    So much has changed since March 2019, and some things have stayed the same.
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    elitt wrote: »
    I will ship these. $75 plus cost.

Did something change?

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    If you ever head east to Ct. (Hartford area) I'd be glad to meet up with you and give them a home.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    Better you than me :)

• elitt
    Options
    bumping this somewhat sad, tired old post...i really want to sell these to someone who will enjoy them as they just sit under my bed doing nothing for anyone...

i'll throw in an extra pair of passive radiators - these things rock! they really do sound great...i had them at $125, then $75 plus shipping.

let's call it $85 cash and carry from manhattan - going once...going twice...
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Options
    hmm, i would guess that shipping to the west coast might be a bit much?
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • elitt
    Options
    I don't trust myself either.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    edited December 2023
    Options
    ENOUGH!!! Give it up dude.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    I realize my response is possibly two years late. I'm posting just in case you still have these and did not sell them or also in case someone else is reading this in December of 2023 and has two Polk mini monitors they want to sell. I would definitely enjoy having a pair of them. I did own a pair but my 2 golden retrievers started a fire in the kitchen stove. Which significantly burned the kitchen. The insurance company hired a fire remediation firm. I brought the Polk mini monitor IIs in from my storage unit and they had been nowhere near the fire. One day the remediation company came into the house uninvited and took the minis and several other items that had not been in the fire. They "tested," them and threw them away because they said they had been irreparably damaged in the fire. 🙄

A FIRE?????????????????

6uyfgh4izw8h.jpg
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,704
    Options
    A set of SL1000 monitors lost to fire is a blessing in disguise.

Why not just build a nice replica set with Peerless tweets?
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,572
    edited December 2023
    Options
    That guy has a stiffy for a pair of mini monitors! lol
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,704
    Options
    halo71 wrote: »
    That guy has a stiffy for a pair of mini monitors! lol

Seeing they're particle board, wouldn't 'woody' be the proper term?
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Gempler
    Gempler Posts: 307
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I see the Flatiron building outside your window. You really are in Flatiron!

Craigslist is pretty dead these days but good for attracting local interest.