Oppo 103D

Options
Oppo 103D. Selling for $325 paypal F&F CONUS plus shipping. Local sale preferred of course, I'm in Central Wisconsin but go to Madison often and will be in Milwaukee in about a week perhaps. I'm also going to be putting a few speakers up for sale very soon, including maybe a pair of Dynaudio Audience 72 and DALI Zensor I's so if you are interested in any of those PM me.

Comments

• hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Wow...very nice price for the Darbee edition..
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,983
    Options
    Currently giving dibs to a Badger Polkie.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    Your gonna be selling the Audience 72's.... man at times I really miss my Audience 82's I had many years ago.
    The 72's are remarkable speakers as I have installed them and spend countless hours with them. Man don't mind me hanging around when you post them. Please post some good pic's.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • dromunds
    Options
    Mantis: I'm really on the fence as to whether I really even want to sell the Audience 72's. Same with the DALI Zensors. I have always liked the Danish speakers. Those little DALI Zensors are a speaker I told myself when I got them that I'd never sell, and the guy I got them from said the exact same thing - so much sound in those little things. The build quality of the Danish speakers is also high quality. I just have too many speakers, though. Lol.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    I sold my Audience 82's many years ago with some regret. But you know this hobby we always want to try new things. Same ole same ole gets old after awhile even when you love them.
    So if you do decide to sell the Audience 72's, as I'll be looking at them, someone will be getting a fresh start with them and get to smile as we both did.
    I almost think nothing you buy in our hobby is forever. There are to many things out there to try out and it's not always about better, different sometimes is better LOL
    When I went to the Def Tech Mythos 10's arguably they are a much better all around speakers but might not be as accurate as the Dyn's where. I was looking for something more versatile as I was un happy for theater with the entire Audience theater package. It was like listening to precision without impact. My Sub 500 was so low and accurate for music but lacked the force and sheer power of like a JL audio or big Velodyne.
    Good luck with the sale man the 103 is fantastic , if I wasn't moving to 4k I would just jump right on this.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • dromunds
    Options
    Oppo 103D is sold!
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Great deal..
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    Frick, I was digging through the couch cushions and ashtray for some funds. Congrats!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,450
    Options
    At least you got to refill the snack bowl.
    I disabled signatures.