Equifax "mishap"

Options
It appears that Equifax was hacked and the records of 143 million Americans were stolen.

More here at the Equifax "Let's Fix This Mess" website:

https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com/
Sal Palooza

Comments

• westmassguy
    Options
    And the higher-ups just happened to sell off their stock well before this became public. They claim they knew nothing about it when they sold the stock.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,369
    Options
    And the higher-ups just happened to sell off their stock well before this became public. They claim they knew nothing about it when they sold the stock.

They claim the corporate CFO knew nothing. Sounds like Enron. A CFO knows everything that's going on because he pays for everything!
  • westmassguy
    Options
    Emlyn wrote: »

They claim the corporate CFO knew nothing. Sounds like Enron. A CFO knows everything that's going on because he pays for everything!

Of course he does.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,030
    Options
    yeah, it's pretty disheartening.
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Options
    Credit reporting agency my posterior....
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    To add insult to injury. If you do anything on that link to try and help yourself you forgo any part of a class action lawsuit. All my info is part of the theft. GREAT!!!!
  • Msabot1
    Options
    Of course all of you remember Leahman Brothers...and who took their cut out of that one before it all went down??...
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    Options
    Who did take their cut of Lehman before they went down? Their demise was self-induced; way too much exposure built up to subprime mortgages.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options

In the real world, they would go to jail. In the world of corporate greed, they will golden parachute out to the next megabuck position and cash in twice.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Msabot1
    Options
    jflail2 wrote: »
    Who did take their cut of Lehman before they went down? Their demise was self-induced; way too much exposure built up to subprime mortgages.

The esteemed governor of Ohio and presidential cantidate...Mr John K...That collapse was orchestrated with none of the culprits answering for it...left alone to enjoy their ill got gains..while the investors for the most part were financially ruined..
  • Mikey081057
    Options
    Where is Tyler Durden when you need him?
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |