My Glorious Day With Pioneer Customer Service

13»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    awayback wrote: »
    Unforrunately my BPD-09FD is no longer playing Blu Rays as of mid to late 2017 and I certainly did not get much from this exhorbitantly priced unit. The lag when loading was bad enough but now I really do not know if I want to send this to Pioneer or just get an Oppo unit. It makes me definitely question Pioneer and still feel that like cars there should be something equivalent to a recall due to the many customers that are having difficulty with this heavy paper weight.

It came out in 2008.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    DSkip wrote: »
    Sounds like a guy who didn't like his job at the moment and had been dealing with 'those' clients all day. It is nice when you call someone out and they are humble enough to recognize their error.

As for Pioneer, those don't sound like enticing options. I've been having issues recently with furniture repair shops even returning calls or doing anything in a timely manner. As a business owner, I don't get it. I have a bad memory since Stephanie's passing, but I do my best to overcome it and apologize with sincerity when I don't follow up in a timely manner.

Yeah, whatever...I called you three years ago and you didn't return my call.