Potential GTG in Indy...

Options
1235»

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    Rocking in Indy! WTG Dudes!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    There were no chickens present....to my dimay :/

Good thing there was no brown liquor as those two dogs of Dan's looked worried out back....

Juuust sayin
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    There were no chickens present....to my dimay :/

Thought he had a kitty that I thought you might have liked better?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Dan HUGE THANKS for opening up your home to have some fun. B)

I'm sure things got even better after the delivery guy left >:)

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »

Lol No Comment....

I'm finishing off the straggler beers today while doing some yard work lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »

Lol No Comment....

I'm finishing off the straggler beers today while doing some yard work lol

What is up with Polkies and delivery guys...tell me y'all didn't crop dust another one
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    Sounds like good times were had. You mentioned XBOX running plex. I am curious. Will need to get in touch with you.

Cheers

halen
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    halen wrote: »
    Sounds like good times were had. You mentioned XBOX running plex. I am curious. Will need to get in touch with you.

Cheers

halen

Yup, I run Plex on ALL my devices. I use the free PLEX server version rather than paying for a monthly or lifetime membership. By doing that I can use it as my media library organizer.

Because I didnt pay for it monthly or lifetime, I had to pay for the Plex app (to access my stuff) on my Android tablet and iPhone, but the Plex app is free for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and my Roku's.

You can also set it up for external streaming, so I can play my music from my NAS sitting at my house, while at work on my iPhone.

Its not the "highest" quality when streaming to my iPhone, but its easier than having to load all my music on a external device with enough space for it.

So to make a long story short, my HTPC sits in the loft and I access the movies and music on it 24/7 from any device I own on any system I have connected. Its really nice and it also downconverts it to the source device to ensure its playable.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)