Billet SDA-CRS terminal plates

I have a spare set of custom Billet Alum. T6061-T6 SDA CRS terminal plates for sale. Exactly what's going on my XS-CRS build.
I loaded them with all stainless hardware and hurricane nuts. Also a spare set of Neutrik NL2 as well that the plates were precision matched for air-tight fitment.
These are CNC machined with a 1/4" thick flange and a thru-depth of 0.5" for binding posts (not incl.) and can be drilled for extra binding posts.

I'll Priority ship and insure them anywhere in the US-48 only.... $175

aj0zmbzozy5q.jpg

tn2euykpoxbs.jpg

Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    Very nice!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,680
    I just checked and can get these in a small flat-rate Priority box. $160 shipped and insured to any US-48 address.

Also a common 7/16" wide Armacell seal fits perfect with a small notch near the screws or you can go as wide as 1/2" or even 5/8" ....The hurricane nuts do not need any trimming either.

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,525
    Those things are a work of art man! Kudo's, and free bump...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • xschop
    Sold
  • xschop
    Im making more of these with the mount holes rotated, so fresh MDF is drilled on the factory enclosures... PM if interested

t7x2rdp67jkb.jpg
  • xschop
    edited May 2017
    I've got 3 sets with stainless bolts and hurricane nuts. No Neutriks, but will include stainless Neutrik mount screws... $130/pair shipped US-48 only...

olxc0dmj5nfa.jpg
  • F1nut
    You do very nice work.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    Thanks F1, likewise with your projects, it's all in the details...and like my grandfather would always say...If you're gonna do something, do it right.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,075
    xschop,
    Do these need the long Cardas binding posts?

Thanks
    Harry
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • xschop
    Yes on the Cardas long posts.

These are machined with 0.5" diameter through-holes that are 0.5" deep.

• xschop
    edited May 2017
    I just finished up some of these Billet Monitor plates for my 5JRs and made 2 extra sets as well. Includes Stainless bolts and hurricane nuts also.
    I'll ship a pair anywhere US-48 for $110
    I take Paypal ...Just PM
    Thanks

jc4ld4rf8qiy.jpg
  • xschop
    edited April 2019
    I am finishing up a spare set of these while making my Monitor 5B set. Just PM if interested in either style with or without Neutrik mounts and taps.
    $100 shipped Priority US-48 only. This does not include the hurricane nuts or stainless bolts, but will include Neutrik stainless screws.

Again, these work with LONG Cardas posts.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    PM sent! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • xschop
    Sold
  • verb
    Just got these babies in! They look great! Heavy! Nice machined surfaces and metal finishing! Well done Rob! Thank you! :smile:
    5g72f9fzs723.jpg
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,089
    Those are ugly as sin....

Of course I refer to the socks. The plates look amazing. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • verb
    Those are ugly as sin....

Of course I refer to the socks. The plates look amazing. :p

That pic was just for you John! :smile:
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    edited May 2019
  • F1nut

President of Club Polk

• verb
    Just wanted to point out that the machining on these guys are precision! :wink:
    jnv879oyraqa.jpg
  • xschop
    I am machining a couple more sets of these. PM if interested in either style with or without Neutrik mounts and taps.
    $100 shipped Priority US-48 only. This does not include the hurricane nuts or stainless bolts, but will include Neutrik stainless screws.

Again, these work with LONG Cardas posts.
  • verb
    Funny this thread caught my eye, oh wait! I already bought a set! And they are very nice! :smile:
  • CNWDI
    CNWDI Posts: 91
    After PMs, PayPal sent. Many thanks!

a/k/a BUMP
    Current polk speakers:
    Family room 5.1: TC265i R/L, VM10 Center, RC65i surrounds (couldn't match the TCs)
    Basement non-dedicated 7.1 HT: SDA-CRS+ R/L, 255c-LS Center, LSiFX surrounds, RC80i in-ceiling rear surround, plus Wharfedale 12" sub (some day I'll get around to building 15" F-20 sub).
  • xschop
    No Problem RIP. I have another set without Neutrik mounts that I made if anyone else needs them. No telling when I'll get around to building more. I'll ship this Sat USPS priority also.
  • F1nut
    These are very nice!!!

President of Club Polk

• Mr. Sharpe
    Mr. Sharpe Posts: 1,354
    I second F1, very nice looking!
    Home theater:
    43” Westinghouse Displayer
    Marantz UD-7007 Player
    Emotiva MC-700 Processor
    Adcom GFA-5006 Amplifier
    Parasound Zamp Amplifier
    Ethereal ESO-1 Power Conditioner
    Klipsch RC-10 Center
    Klipsch R34c Fronts
    Klipsch RB-41 Surrounds
    Polk audio PSW-505

Stereo:
    Polk audio RTA-12c’s fully upgraded crossovers
    DIY 12tc braided speaker cables
    Denon DVD-5910ci Spinner
    Parasound P6 Preamplifer
    Parasound HCA -1500a Amplifier
  • xschop
    I will start another run of these SDA billet plates soon with a lead time of 7-10 days. Just PM if interested. I'll be doing a little more of the machine work via CNC so I can drop the price to $90/PR shipped US-48.
  • xschop
    Last call for the next few weeks.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,048
    Would these work on my 1.2tl's with the neutrik holes?
  • xschop
    edited April 2020
    Would these work on my 1.2tl's with the neutrik holes?

Absolutely, I'll supply the stainless neutrik mount screws