Six... Anyone else watching this on the History Channel?

I love this show!!!

Looks at the lives of navy SEALs from the inside out. Great story and well done.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    Yes - thought it was going to be more of a documentary, but I'm actually glad it's not. Agreed, really enjoying it.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Watched it last night after Vikings. Really good.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Yep great show. Love me some walter coggins. That guy seems to give everything he does 100%.
  • thsmith
    thsmith Posts: 6,082
    Watched the first one so far, thought it moved kinda slow.
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs
  • daddyjt
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Yep great show. Love me some walter coggins. That guy seems to give everything he does 100%.

I have enjoyed Walter Goggins in everything I have seen him in: The Shield, Justified, but especially Sons(!), just to name a few...

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    **Walton Coggins

(Sorry, one of my favorite character actors)
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • daddyjt
    *Walton Goggins

Damn autocorrect.

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Great show John, I've been watching it from the beginning, very well done production. I too have been impressed by Walton Goggins work since The Shield. Looks like next weeks episode is going to be awesome.
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    edited February 2017
    WG was also very good in Sons of Anarchy (umm, not that I am into that kind of thing - meaning his character :)). Glad someone posted here about Six because I probably wouldn't have checked it out otherwise. Good show so far.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    This show keeps getting better. Character you can care about and a story line that keeps you guessing. If anybody isn't watching, get caught up on it and start.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    Was there ever a episode 4 I have recorded all, but the episode numbers are 1,2,3,5
    In the past when I came across this it was because of a 2hr episode. I do not recall a 2hr episode.
  • nooshinjohn
    Watch them from the history channel website. there was an issue last week where DTV showed the wrong episode number. they did it again this week.

• pitdogg2
    not possible for me John no computer at home. Yep that is what happened I have it set up for new only so when they got the numbers wrong it skipped one.

bummer I wish they had shown some on rerun I would of caught it.
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Just did a marathon session last week. Great Show indeed.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Amazon stick w/kodi helped me catch up on some missed parts. I hope they pick it up for another season or 2.
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • westmassguy
    Awesome show. Renewed for Season Two, Ten episodes instead of eight
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • nooshinjohn
    That ending last night... wanted Rip to settle down with the woman he rescued and ride off happy. All I will say is I did not see that ending coming. Won't say more at this point because people should watch it. GREAT SHOW!

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    My youngest son and I both loved it!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • nooshinjohn
    The show is back on the History Channel with new episodes...

• westmassguy
    Cool. Seal Team is also very good
    Home Theater/2 Channel:

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • pitdogg2
    Cool. Seal Team is also very good

yea I agree I watch it as well.