What are your plans for tomorrow night

Options
Just wondering what everyone is up to tomorrow night.

We'll be staying put. Having a bottle of wine once the kids are in bed. Sunday we are probably heading out to parc omega. A drive through animal park where we can feed them.

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    Working
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    Options
    settling in, crankin tunes, watchin the tube, or plasma panel to be accurate, and stayin the hell out of peoples way, although up here its very tame.

humpty dumpty was pushed
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,877
    Options
    We'll be listening to tunes as well but at lower levels seeing the kids will be asleep. We never go out on nye
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    "Having a bottle of wine once the kids are in bed. Sunday we are probably heading out to parc omega. A drive through animal park where we can feed them. [/quote]
    the kids? >:)

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,042
    Options
    Watching Football and hanging out with family. Good times.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Gettin' sideways at the Super 8 Hotel!
    The cleaning staff and myself are turning the first floor hallway into a slip n slide that ends at the indoor heated pool.
    Good times ahead, folks!
  • codycatalist
    Options
    Going to my Pop's house for some beer, food, hot tub and good times. Hope everyone ends up safe!

BTW if anyone's new year resolution is to get rid of their rig I will PM you my address.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • codycatalist
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    The cleaning staff and myself are turning the first floor hallway into a slip n slide that ends at the indoor heated pool.
    Good times ahead, folks!

No invite? I might have to make a cross country trip as that sounds like a good time indeed.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Watching the Fiesta Bowl, go Bucks!
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Good times ahead, folks!

No invite? I might have to make a cross country trip as that sounds like a good time indeed.

Bring it on, Cody!
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last Christmas of the year....that makes 5....bleh! Wife's mother, then father, then her aunt, then Christmas day, and tomorrow will be my family. I've already firmly told her that this won't be happening again next year.....

I'll be in bed by 1030.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    We are taking my grandpa to an Iowa Wild (Minnesota Wild farm team) hockey game where we are sitting on the glass next to the Wild bench.
    We will be grabbing dinner afterwards and then taking grandpa home and head home ourselves for a relaxing evening together.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Watch some Football and relax to few Beck's & Makers Mark.
    Post edited by voltz on
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,473
    Options
    Listening to tunes & playing da gtar
    Randy/Maine
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    Watch some Football and relax to few Beck's & Markers Mark.

Did you mean Makers Mark or
    8vdbm18ca9jk.jpg
    :o
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    thanks i stand correct :p I owe you Dennis
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Lol,sorry.I just saw Ted 2 last night and that is the first thing that popped into my head. :)
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Definitely will be enjoying some music and beer. In addition to files being played, I also bought two Blue Ray concerts; Metallica, Slayer, Megadeath, Anthrax Live and Gary Moore Blues For Jimi.

I would like to sit outside in the spa at midnight to enjoy the fireworks, but there is so much gunfire every year that I wonder if this is the year I get bonked on the head with a falling projectile.

Happy New Year. 2017 should be interesting.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Willow
    Options
    @BlueFox Where are you located that there is gunfire?
  • Willow
    Options
    "Having a bottle of wine once the kids are in bed. Sunday we are probably heading out to parc omega. A drive through animal park where we can feed them.
    the kids? >:)

[/quote]

Yes, the kids get their yearly feeding
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    If I'm still up, I'll be sitting here at the pc reading and sipping JD Tennessee Honey.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BlueFox
    Options
    San Jose has very few murders a year, probably because they use a lot of ammo on NYE.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited December 2016
    Options
    We are going to be breaking in the new house with our first official party. Starting with watching the Buckeyes then bringing in the new year. We are expecting about 30 guests which includes about 10 children. Trying not to stress about the wear and tear on the new white wool carpeting throughout our home and enjoy myself. Not to mention little and big fingers on the hifi. :s

Children just love the blue halos around the Emotiva power buttons and volume knob. A friend brought a not quite housebroken two year old into our home recently, who snuck over and turned off the pre-amp then turned the dial to at least 2 o'clock. As I ran over like a crazed lunatic to stop him he pressed the on button again which lit up the 600watt mono's and shook the house briefly.

I still don't know who was more scared after, him or me. My 705's seem to be okay though, thank goodness.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • BlueFox
    Options
    Trying not to stress about the wear and tear on the new white wool carpeting throughout our home and enjoy myself.

LOL. Good luck with that. :)

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Yep2 wrote: »
    We are going to be breaking in the new house with our first official party. Starting with watching the Buckeyes then bringing in the new year. We are expecting about 30 guests which includes about 10 children. Trying not to stress about the wear and tear on the new white wool carpeting throughout our home and enjoy myself. Not to mention little and big fingers on the hifi. :s

Children just love the blue halos around the Emotiva power buttons and volume knob. A friend brought a not quite housebroken two year old into our home recently, who snuck over and turned off the pre-amp then turned the dial to at least 2 o'clock. As I ran over like a crazed lunatic to stop him he pressed the on button again which lit up the 600watt mono's and shook the house briefly.

I still don't know who was more scared after, him or me. My 705's seem to be okay though, thank goodness.

Block it off with something. Cheap dorm devider panels. $30 bucks. Put em in the closet when they leave.

Probably do something less obtrusive like unplug it.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Trying not to stress about the wear and tear on the new white wool carpeting throughout our home and enjoy myself.

LOL. Good luck with that. :)

Yeah it's going to require a little Jack Daniels, of course that's not a full proof plan as it could back fire and I wind up being jackass about it.