FR1 Soundbar Wont Power On

Options
13»

Comments

• SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Glad to be of help, enjoy your new soundbar.
  • CaptainClimax
    Options
    Hello to the fourm, I am not new to Polk Audio. I am a Marine Mechanic and have install polk sound systems in boats for years with no real issues or complaints. I am however new to the fourm and new to this customer service postion of we can not help you, come again. So I must say, as I was through these 3 pages of post re: No Power to FR1 sound bar, bass appears to be working..... I got pretty down and was about to stop reading post, when to my blood shot eyes surprise - a post0 from - https://forum.polkaudio.com/profile/SeleniumFalcon
    an audio angel said something that gave me a glimmer of hope. Not quoting here, buy it was like - hey my buddy works for Polk/Sound United, let me tell him your story and maybe he can help. I tgought, ya right.... Fat Chance in this corporate heartless world. I now eat crow.... Lol Low and behold this fellow Falcon is not only responding, but his buddy actually is helping people out. My indian name is Friendly Blue Falcon and I have gone from pretty sad and discouraged to hopeful and optimistic. Thank you all for sharing and these good folks that are actually giving a crap about others and custmer satisfaction. I am going to send a message their way and I promise to let you all know the results. Thanks Polk Folks!
    M. Grisham - Lake of the Ozarks!
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Hello Michael,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. You have an FR1 soundbar and there's no power, correct? Can you tell me how long you've owned it?
    Best regards!
  • CaptainClimax
    Options
    Thank you! Merry Christmas and I will let you know if this resolves the issue. Again thank you for your time and promp attention. Tell your friend the same for me. Be well friends!
    Michael Grisham