Its that time again - speaker stands

2»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Turn the stands around, looks more manly, then add 2" tall spikes to increase the height.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    F1nut wrote: »
    Turn the stands around, looks more manly, then add 2" tall spikes to increase the height.

I've already got spikes attached lol....

Not sure if they are 2" tall but I think they are close. They remind me of the stock Polk LSi spikes..

Might get some Dayton DSS3 spikes again
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • I lucked out at a tag sale and picked up a pair of SNELL speakers with stands for 50 bucks.
    The speakers didn't rock me and I sold them off for $75. but kept the stands.
    Turned out I saw a set on this site just like them (Lynn, I think) .
    They're very well made black cast iron stands, with built in adjustable spikes and fit the Polk Monitor 5's likr they were made for them !