Bad start to my day, thanks ups!

Options
13»

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    @sucks2beme that is how my 6900 and 402 both were packed. It would take one heck of a hit to break them loose.

@cmy330go Is that from the movie fisher king?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Options
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    nice to see the BS posts alive and well. Opened box, dropped
    Mac, post a fairy tale on the boards................I've heard that meth use is at a all time high in the upper Midwest.

Meth is so yesterday, it is heroin now.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    nice to see the BS posts alive and well. Opened box, dropped
    Mac, post a fairy tale on the boards................I've heard that meth use is at a all time high in the upper Midwest.

Meth is so yesterday, it is heroin now.

Isn't it fentanyl ....
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    @cmy330go Is that from the movie fisher king?

Nope. The Big Lebowski.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Options
    Seller pretty much told me its gona be near impossible to get a claim for this from ups. He has offered to pay for the repair and take it some place local so I may take him up on that, he also offered to take it back as it is a paypal transaction.
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    Take the refund no brainer
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited July 2016
    Options
    take the money and run

https://youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a