g08z4qdv9tsc.jpg
    f7z6bc85ca04.jpg
    aqfzsmzszzad.jpg
    qctc5v7wxr68.jpg
    vsd12r4nqvji.jpg
    cunpltw2zas8.jpg

Cheers,

Phil
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    man, I wish someone would buy these so I stop looking :#
  • polkyphil38
    polkyphil38 Posts: 447
    Options
    man, I wish someone would buy these so I stop looking :#

LOL....send my $950 via my paypal and they are yours........LOL!!!! They sound as good as the look!

Cheers,

Phil
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    These are super nice speakers gents, and at the asking price a darn good deal. Somebody needs to up there game and snatch these up.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    These are super nice speakers gents, and at the asking price a darn good deal. Somebody needs to up there game and snatch these up.

Thanks Tony for the confirmation. My price really is a huge bargain! But, due to financial reason(s) have to sell them. Have a great 4th!

Cheers,

Phil
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Options
    Are you the original owner? Can you tell me when they were built? Thank you kindly
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Are you the original owner? Can you tell me when they were built? Thank you kindly

No, I am NOT the original owner. Not really sure how old they are. However, they are in very good condition and sound fantastic! No ugly scratches and/or scuffs. All of the drivers look perfect. Honestly, the ONLY reason that I am selling them is due to financial reason(s). Have had (2) major set-backs here recently. One being in my health AND the other being financial. These look identical live and in person. Some of my pics it looks like the lighting is not right. But then again, I am certainly no photographer....LOL!!!! Anyways, if you have any other questions, then please let me know. Have a blessed and safe 4th!

Cheers,

Phil
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Options
    Thanks for the reply,, I sold my first pair and regretted it ever since,,I asked Ty to build me a pair a couple of years ago,,which he did. These speakers image like a **** when set up properly,, good luck with your sale,,considering the price and condition,,they won't last long.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Thanks for the reply,, I sold my first pair and regretted it ever since,,I asked Ty to build me a pair a couple of years ago,,which he did. These speakers image like a **** when set up properly,, good luck with your sale,,considering the price and condition,,they won't last long.

Yes, I agree the Taylos are unbelievable to say the least. But, they really need good amplification to really sound their best. Plus, they are very heavy and need proper stands. Ty told me a set of stands would cost $400! Just don't have the funds for a good 2-channel outboard amp and stands.

Not to mention that I have had (2) major set-backs that both are affecting my pocket book. Have no choice the Taylos must go! Might even have to sell my dual PSA S1500's as well. Hopefully, they will sell soon. Thanks for your kind words!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Still available folks! These need to go! ALL reasonable offers will be considered!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    BUMPER! BUMPER! BUMPER!

Cheers,

phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    These are still available! If my price is too high, then feel free to make me a REASONABLE offer via a PM. These need to go! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    BUMPER BUMPER BUMPER!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    All reasonable offer considered folks!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    All New Lower Price! Now ONLY $900 shipped within the USA! Have the original boxes as well. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. These need to go asap! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    These SHOULD be gone ASAP. You are talking about $1200 in drivers here guys. What is not to love? It actually annoys me at this point that they are still here.

Thanks for the support. They really are awesome speakers. Too bad I have had a couple of major setbacks. Financial pressures are mounting. That is why these are for sale!

Cheers,

Phil
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,340
    Options
    Where are these located?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Paradoxex
    Paradoxex Posts: 189
    Options
    If my memory serves he's in southern IN near Louisville, KY.

• polkyphil38
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Where are these located?

Tom

Tom, actually I am in Western Kentucky just 10-miles south of Evansville, Indiana. Directly across the Ohio River form Evansville. These are up for the taking and I just lowered the price! If you have any further questions, then feel free to ask. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    SOLD! Thanks for all of the support guys!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Persistence pays off once again. Congratulations on the sale.

Thanks a bunch. A lot of the guys here have been very supportive! It is most appreciated!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    Woot! New owner is a lucky dude.

Very soon he sure will be! Thanks for the support!

Cheers,

Phil
  • kharp1
    Options
    Going to have to move a set of speakers in the near future...not sure which ones will make the cut.
  • footwedge
    footwedge Posts: 475
    Options
    I think the Taylos may win that battle, and I'm an usher fanatic. The mini x is the direct competitor with these and that's a tough call head to head, but there is a lot of real estate between the mini x and the 6311.

Now I'm really disappointed. Looked at these hourly but just could not pull the trigger. Wanted them badly but need other pieces for my 2 channel in progress system. Thanks for not posting this comment yesterday.

Congrats to Phil and kharp1.

@kharp1 let us know how they sound.

Ken

• kharp1
    Options
    I went back and forth as well, Ken. I really didn't need another set of speakers, but, at this price it proved impossible to pass up. Still need to pick up a P5 for 2 channel sub integration. Going to have to put the Vandersteens back in the rotation and see if they make the cut.
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    footwedge wrote: »
    I think the Taylos may win that battle, and I'm an usher fanatic. The mini x is the direct competitor with these and that's a tough call head to head, but there is a lot of real estate between the mini x and the 6311.

Now I'm really disappointed. Looked at these hourly but just could not pull the trigger. Wanted them badly but need other pieces for my 2 channel in progress system. Thanks for not posting this comment yesterday.

Congrats to Phil and kharp1.

@kharp1 let us know how they sound.

Ken

Thanks a bunch Ken. Appreciate your kind words. Very impressed with all of the support that guys like you have given me here. Lots of good people here.

Cheers,

Phil
  • kharp1
    Options
    The Taylo's arrived yesterday in what appears to be great condition. I've yet to unpack them due to work constraints, but, everything appears well and good. Was a pleasure doing business with polkyphil. Had hoped we could meet up to make the transaction as he's only a couple of hours from me, actually less the way I drive, but things just didn't wotk out that way.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Phil anytime in the future, great seller.

Thanks.
  • polkyphil38
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    The Taylo's arrived yesterday in what appears to be great condition. I've yet to unpack them due to work constraints, but, everything appears well and good. Was a pleasure doing business with polkyphil. Had hoped we could meet up to make the transaction as he's only a couple of hours from me, actually less the way I drive, but things just didn't wotk out that way.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Phil anytime in the future, great seller.

Thanks.

Thanks a bunch Kerry for your kind words. Hopefully, you will get to set the Taylos up soon. Listening to them is truly an experience in and of itself. All through this Kerry has been nothing but a true gentleman. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. A true class act!

Cheers,

Phil