PF 2016 at HQ in late June

Options
Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,712
A solid date hasn't been nailed down yet but as soon as I get one, we'll go ahead and start making plans. I will keep pestering about it 'cause I know many of you need advanced notice for not only vacation time at work but also to book rooms and flights if you need them.
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Comments

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    40+ views and no comments? *checks pulse of forum*
    June sounds good to me.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • honestaquarian
    Options
    I WANNA GO!!

Ain't never been to one afore.
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    I would love to as well but not sure I can swing it??
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Options
    No problem here! Just a scoot around 695 to 795 for me.
    No excuses!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    Options
    At this point they might as well bump it to the fall.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    I also want to go, but until I know the date, I can't make any arrangements.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    I'm planning on going - practically in my backyard!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    I have -- a thing -- in B-more in June (50th anniversary celebration for my high school). Could work out or could be 100% nonviable for me FWIW).

That said, I'd love to get there if I could; it would be an opportunity of sorts to close a loop that opened for me one fall day in 1976.

• BDT
    BDT Posts: 212
    Options
    Count me in.

Reservations at the Mars Hotel?

Got to find my speedo....and that SRT system is ripe!

BDT
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,048
    Options
    Live here Hon. I'm all in!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    Options
    Obligigatory post to keep myself on the loop. What's up boys!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • polrbehr
    Options
    Good to see you around Lou. Hey, if one more 'Fest host shows up we'd have a foursome, cool! B)

Wonder where Disneyjoe has been anyway?
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

• gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    Options
    Man this sucks. I'd want to and would love to go but being in a power chair I don't travel very well. It's a real pain to fly and find an accessible room plus it's double the cost cause I would need to bring my attendant.

I checked into going to the last PF at Polk HQ (2014 I believe) and it was going to run around 5k to go, Just for 1 day, day 2 was out for me cause it was being held at someones house and I would never expect someone to make there home wheelchair accessible (it's worse now cause I can't use a manual anymore :disappointed: ) for me and for only 1 day.

Oh well, maybe someday before I die there will be an official PF on the west cost (Seattle :wink: ). One can dream can't they.
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Sounds like an excuse for a road trip! I am with F1, the fall would work better.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • F1nut
    Options
    BDT wrote: »

Reservations at the Mars Hotel?
    BDT

It's been processed. We accept all major credit cards and of course, cold hard cash. ;)
    Got to find my speedo....

That's a sight I hope to never see.
    and that SRT system is ripe!

The SRT rig is in California now.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    Obligigatory post to keep myself on the loop. What's up boys!

Yo, Big Lou!

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    I wonder if Antney will show up?

President of Club Polk

• BDT
    BDT Posts: 212
    Options
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    Options

F1nut wrote: »

Yo, Big Lou!

Sup brotha!!!!

Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Options
    Need to know the date!!!!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• polrbehr
    Options
    I'm sure it will be posted as soon as it's set in stone.

• xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,787
    Options
    Please keep us posted! Finally during a time pop year I "MAY" be able to go.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Options
    Will be watching for date.
    b]Beach Audio[/b]: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Topping D90iii * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet