Comments

• Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    I'm eying the Ibanez bass. ;)
  • mikejl46
    mikejl46 Posts: 63
    Options
    Yep, that's a Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro, also a Luna Tattoo short scale. I also have Luna Tattoo long scale and Ibanez GSR200 not in picture. I was trying to figure which I wanted to play, short or long scale. I really like the Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro good low bass sound for a short scale.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    I tell you what Mike, I've owned a few Ibanez guitars and love the way the necks fit in my hand, I'm sure many others will agree! :D
  • mikejl46
    Options
    Yes, The Ibanez has a very thin neck. The luna short scale is really thick compared to the GSR200 long scale.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,526
    Options
    mikejl46 wrote: »
    My Rti a7's. I know they all look the same.

nzdxc0qnr1kw.jpg

o4uhl8ge6vuk.jpg

That's very sweet man
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    Very nice set up.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mikejl46
    Options
    Thanks everyone

I also have an all in one computer on the bottom shelf, right cabinet, with a digital connection to the Pioneer sc 25 receiver, to Play all my music files, using Windows 10 Groove music.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    That's a great looking set up you have there!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • cvc
    cvc Posts: 65
    Options
    Have tried moving the speakers forward about 3" so they're not tucked behind the cabinet.. They might sound better..
  • ksmus
    ksmus Posts: 3
    Options
    I had some early issues with my setup when I used my A9's (which will be for sale soon). I searched the internet for ideas and found there was a way to change additional settings on the amp to increase the bass response. After I did that I had no more issues. I don't know the parameters available on your amp, but there may be more than just small and large.