SDA 2B for sale.

Letting go of my 1st pair of SDA's I bought.I've been hesitant to post them on here because this place is a tough crowd on other peoples workmanship and these were my 1st attempt at veneering and making new bottom caps. :# These sound great and have never been modified.Homemade interconnect cable and local pickup or will drive a reasonable distance to meet up.I will also throw in enough dynamatt to do the mids and passives.I was thinking 150.00 would be a good price.Oh Dallas area is the location. Thanksqmd0sv2leriz.jpg
vbvwuelzjtzb.jpg
lcrcbfbds99e.jpg
2dwz8r8xdtvj.jpg
ulgfpdom7456.jpg3al8nkekh2z6.jpg

2 Channel
Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
Musical Fidelity M6Si
North Star Intenso Dac
Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
Oppo 103
Pangea PC
Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre

Comments

• MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    That's a sweet deal - GLWTS!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,601
    Great deal!
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,186
    I will be in central Oklahoma on Friday if that helps anyone.I might even have time to seal the mids and dynamatt the mids and passives before I leave. :)
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,194
    If just a little closer...
  • dkfreebird
    I'm not in any hurry to get rid of them,If someone wants them and needs time to figure logistics I'm game.It might be kinda neat to see how big the Polk network is and see how we can get these to someone in need.I have them listed locally but think I will pull them and see what we can do here :D
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• Somebody steal these, great price.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.
  • polk500
    polk500 Posts: 1,171
    Now that is a great deal, if I wasn't 3000 plus miles away......

GLWTS

Cheers
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Bump for a great deal, and a good guy.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,222
    That is an amazing price for some great speakers. Someone needs to run and get these. I would get them myself if I weren't so far away from the Dallas area.
  • I wish I lived in Texas, you would not want to ship those to MN?
  • dkfreebird
    I really wouldn't begin to pretend to know how to ship them without proper boxes and the price would probably be crazy.Maybe you can figure out some type of relay from fellow polkies passing thru here up to there.Just a thought.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• dkfreebird
    P.M or call/text me Skip I'm all ears. :)
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,120
    I love my 2B Studios. This is a phenom deal!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Rex81
    Rex81 Posts: 193
    edited January 2016
    Wow, best price I've ever seen on these!

That's half what they're selling for everywhere else and 1/4 the price of anything that sounds anywhere near as nice.

If you were closer I'd buy them and I don't even need a pair!
  • Mr_Hz
    Mr_Hz Posts: 176
    I have a co-worker located in Dallas/Frisco area that I've been talking up the Polk SDA's with (I'm up in the Seattle area). Of course, he's in love with the SRS series without having ever listened to any SDA's (youthful exuberance, bigger is better thing) but his budget doesn't permit a SRS purchase. If these are still available, and can be listened to, I"d like to direct him your way dkfreebird. This would be a great purchase for him, and I know he'd be amazed at what a 'whollup' the 'smaller' SDA's pack. PM me with contact info if they are still available. Thanks!
    2.3TL's - Living Room
    CRS+'s (4.1 TL's) - Office
    SDA1C's - Famdamly Rm
    SDA1C's - Master Bedroom
  • dkfreebird
    Sent you a p.m. Send him on over and we can convert him.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• dkfreebird
    Please mark these as sold.I sold them locally.Thanks .Sorry Mr Hz. The guy who bought them had contacted me a few days ago and ended up buying them.I sent your friend a text about a pair in Okc I looked at on Friday.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• Mr_Hz
    Mr_Hz Posts: 176
    Understood dkfreebird. He was a bit bummed that they went so quickly, but I warned him. My work associate continues to look.

The SDA struggle is real. lol
    2.3TL's - Living Room
    CRS+'s (4.1 TL's) - Office
    SDA1C's - Famdamly Rm
    SDA1C's - Master Bedroom