Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    here's a pic
    sqaa4vnmvyz1.jpg
    INUC.JPG 744.2K
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,196
    Options
    billbillw wrote: »
    Just curious, with Uverse, is that $20 extra on top of a land line+internet plan? If so, what is your total bill? Need to compare apple to apples.

That 20 is on top of the internet plan (no lan line, we have cells). Wife says the bill is ~120 a month (including tax).

So even if we cancelled the TV portion, we still would need the speed we are getting with our internet, which is where the larger portion of our bill comes from.

OK. So you are paying about the same as I am for internet+cable service. Comcast just shows a bundle rate, so I can't say what portion is responsible for the cost. I know they have introductory internet rates of $49 for Blast (which is what I have/90Mbps). I can't say they would offer me that as a customer though.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    YES SIR I DID :grin:.... No sitting on the sidelines for you :wink:
    And obviously your running Windows for the OS on the NUC. Are you controlling JRiver with the app, a tablet, keyboard and mouse, your mind?.....

I have a mini-mouse, keyboard, and a 7" monitor in the pelican case just for back up, but Jriver auto boots and auto starts.
    Also in the case is a wifi router that links Ipad app and NUC

[/quote]

Gotcha. Bullet proof system I see. I can appreciate that one :smile:

How is playback controlled though? You gotta have some way to navigate your playlists, artists, pause, skip, etc...[/quote]
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a