F/X surround speakers

I have owned the f/x surround speakers for well over three years and have lived with the popping and cracking but I have recently read there is a fix for it being an updated transmitter. How do I obtain one of these new transmitters?

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    I'm not aware of it, maybe someone will chime in. Wireless surrounds I take it ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • yes its a discontinued single wireless surround sound speaker that mimics a complete surround rear speaker system. The original transmitter that came with this speaker is bad and I've read that Polk Audio has released a new one years ago.
  • My transmitter went bad too. Are you connecting from your receiver surround and surround back channels’ line level outputs (rca jacks) to the transmitter? I did not like this speaker until I connected it from the receiver speaker level outputs (using speaker wire) to the spring terminals on the back of the Polk transmitter. What a difference! No more popping. It was more sensitive to the turn on signal and I loved it until the transmitter no longer worked. No red or blue light.