Salamander

13»

Comments

• acsubie wrote: »
    Great condition for its age... Located in south jersey and prefer pickup or meet up within reasonable distance

$150!!!

image_7.jpg
    wz6n7g88uutx.jpg
    d70plxqlu2ix.jpg
    f6ad7mkpgt53.jpg
    y5sm2gv8qdyc.jpg
    eiqrlfjerlwv.jpg
    5kcd9ayez2ny.jpg

Added back in the pictures from earlier in the thread..... I wish I had a way to get it to me as I would seriously consider this.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • acsubieacsubie Posts: 772
    Pick it up for $100, just sitting in garage in the way
    Clearing garage....$75 picked up in 08406
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,925
    @mantis

Dude just grab it if your close!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mantismantis Posts: 15,446
    acsubie wrote: »
    Where are you in South Jersey? I'm over the bridge in Philadelphia area just north. I live right on the other side of Burlington NJ in Lower bucks county. I'm probably 5 minutes or so from the Burlington Bristol Bridge.

Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

mantis wrote: »
    acsubie wrote: »
    Where are you in South Jersey? I'm over the bridge in Philadelphia area just north. I live right on the other side of Burlington NJ in Lower bucks county. I'm probably 5 minutes or so from the Burlington Bristol Bridge.

Soo sorry for delay... didn’t get notification and hardly on here... it’s still available

I’m in ventnor.. just outside Atlantic City