It's the what did you get with your friends and family code thread?

Options
13»

Comments

• Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    I would have liked to get a pair of the 703's , but figured I'd see if I could find a cheap used pair of LSi9's. I know they aren't near as good of a speaker as the 703, but sometimes you have to make due with what you can budget wise. Congrats to all who got new speaks, as others have said, there's always next year.
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My 8000's arrived today. FedEx left the package out all afternoon. Not on the front steps but 8 feet away from the garage door. Not sure why they didn't put it on the front porch and ring the doorbell (that's what UPS does). It would have been 5 extra steps. So it was covered with snow. Fortunately the headphone box inside was placed inside a poly bag so it didn't get wet.

Headphones are very nice. Sound is excellent. Using it with a Samsung S3 phone; the pause and mic buttons work but not volume.

Wife tells me earlier today that she wants headphone for when she watches TV and night. Now I gotta hide them, I wish she had told me a week earlier so I could have ordered two pair.

Thanks Polk for the deal!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The wife likes the 703's and oddly the Peavey pro amp
    with the ole RT7's hooked up it it. Guess I'm keeping it for now.
    Thanks Polk!! This is one of the best gifts I've ever got. :)
  • cincycat13
    Options
    I ordered a set of the LSiM 705 at the last day. I have delivery scheduled for Monday.