Replacement parts

I have two AB255 in the wall speakers that I need to replace the frame and mesh grille for. Is it possible to still buy these?

Comments

• Hello,
    First thing Monday give Polk CS a call at 1-800-377-7655 and they can check.
    Regards, Ken
  • How does one order replacement parts? Specifically, a new power supply, part no. RE1603-A.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    give Polk CS a call at 1-800-377-7655

Hello!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    ^ Now, Now, play nice. Not everybody can read and / or comprehend what they've read these days, (Better stop there). :smiley:
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • F1nut
    No doubt. I also have no doubt that Kurt300 will be along to flag my post as abuse.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    F1nut wrote: »
    No doubt. I also have no doubt that Kurt300 will be along to flag my post as abuse.

To late I already did. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • F1nut
    You 10 year old girl, you.

President of Club Polk