• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,915
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • leftwinger57
    leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I don't need 1 and being the mental midget I am I would probably mess up the expensive x-former and leads, and fittings that go to complete the device.I'm here saying your rings were and are a much better alternative to wood scews or from what I hear hurricane nuts. I had to tighten them only once since installed and not by much either. You do know your metal kraft sir. Thanks Larry. It still makes me wonder how many people fried their speakers or amps not knowing about the common ground factor. I just happened to luck out w/ the Adcom555 getting that 1st and then the 2bs, by then I knew I was ok.
    2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options
    image_zps0626974b.jpg

I was hoping to ship some of these out this weekend or at least on Monday, when I received the side panels from the plater (black anodized) I was not happy to say the least, they were not to my standards at all, I ended up remaking them, they will go back to the plater on Monday..

The cases above came out great. I hope to get the new side panels back later in the week, so maybe/hopefully I will start shipping next weekend..
  • Sea
    Sea Posts: 317
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Thank you for your diligence and high standards.
    Main-Carver TFM35(2),Carver C11 ,Carver SD/A 360 CD,Carver TX11 ,Grace Digital Tuner, Pioneer PL707 TT,Polk SDA1C
    Downstairs -Carver M1.5t, Carver C1 Pre, Carver TX10 Tuner, Carver TL3200 CD Player, Dual 1009 TT,Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl
    Study - Carver AV634 Amp, Carver CT7 Pre, Carver DTL50 CD Player, Polk RTA12c
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I need the Address's from 4 people!!!!

Glenn Loisel
    Virgil Gannon
    Brian King
    Chris Brown

Thanks!!!
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Please mark this thread SOLD!!!

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I have these all put together, I will box them up, and have them ready to ship by the end of the weekend...
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

I think someone's been watching to many of those "Mecum Auto Auction" shows. :razz: :lol:
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options
    gimpod wrote: »
    I think someone's been watching to many of those "Mecum Auto Auction" shows. :razz: :lol:

Hahaha, it sure does..
  • Toolfan66
    edited August 2014
    Options
    14 cases made it to the post office!!
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    Ok, 17 cases have shipped.

Fred, I need to drill the holes in yours for binding posts. Glenn I still have one waiting for you to tell me where to ship it, and I'm still waiting on an Address from one other person can't remember who it was, I have it at the shop..

You guys can email me, I'm going to step away from here for a few. My email is the same as my PayPal addy...

Thanks to everyone that made this happen!!
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    Case arrived safe & sound. Thanks, Larry!
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • Inthefade
    Inthefade Posts: 180
    Options
    Got mine today. Thank you again.
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    Options
    Can't find how to pm you, Larry. Is there anything else you need from me?
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    drumminman wrote: »
    Can't find how to pm you, Larry. Is there anything else you need from me?

Nope, I will get the holes drilled in yours for binding posts this weekend, and get it mailed out..

• Toolfan66
    Options
    Glad to see some of you guys receiving them...
  • woofiepaws
    woofiepaws Posts: 214
    Options
    Mine came yesterday. Looks awesome. Thank you.
    MacBook Pro running Roon-Monoprice USB-Schiit Gungir Multibit-Audioquest Earth-Schiit Freya with Tung Sol 6SN7s-Audioquest Sky-Krell FPB 400cx-Audioquest Mont Blanc-1.2tls with all the mods.
  • Sea
    Sea Posts: 317
    Options
    Got it. Looks great! Thanks. Ed
    Main-Carver TFM35(2),Carver C11 ,Carver SD/A 360 CD,Carver TX11 ,Grace Digital Tuner, Pioneer PL707 TT,Polk SDA1C
    Downstairs -Carver M1.5t, Carver C1 Pre, Carver TX10 Tuner, Carver TL3200 CD Player, Dual 1009 TT,Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl
    Study - Carver AV634 Amp, Carver CT7 Pre, Carver DTL50 CD Player, Polk RTA12c
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    Mine arrived yesterday and it looks great. Thanks again Larry
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Same sentiments as above, thanks for the wonderful case Larry!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    Glad you guys like them...
  • jonicont
    jonicont Posts: 277
    Options
    Ready and Waiting

2c0wefdsixhp.jpg
    SDA 2BTL, VPI Prime, Soundsmith Zephyr MKIII, Rogue Ares Magnum, McCormack DNA 0.5 Gold, ARC LS-17se, Cambridge cxn v2, MIT AVT MA ic’s and speaker cables, ps audio stellar power plant 3

• Toolfan66
    Options
    Looks great!!!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Just thinking some old-school Polk graphics would look good on those faceplates.

Larry's repops of the SRS crossover plates are so good that even Matt Polk was fooled by them, from what I understand.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I got mine and its looking awesome Larry!! I had to go to the post office to get it so it took a few extra days before I knew what it was :) just knew there was a package waiting on me!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    Options
    Got mine, thanks!

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    Fred,

I got yours drilled today for the binding posts, it will ship out tomorrow...