Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 874
    After what the fans of philly did to the Vikings team bus as it left the stadium, all I can say is SKOL Patriots!!!

Pats fan here but I was rooting for the Vikings yesterday because of those animalistic fans from the city of brotherly love. Sadly I didn't have much to cheer for.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 6,565
    My wife wants the Eagles for 20.00.

I want to bet her again but I don't know about this time!

She might get her 20.00 back. :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,354
    What time does the game come on....10pm EST? Perfect!!
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,971
    kevhed72 wrote: »

Never understood why they start the game 5:30 central
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,185
    edited January 31
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    kevhed72 wrote: »

Never understood why they start the game 5:30 central

In a word BUCKS!!!, Five-six hours of pre-game talk, supposed to be analysis LOL, lot's of advertising monies roll in!!! I would much prefer an earlier game, say 2:00 central! Get it over with. :)
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,337
    BUCKS is one of the main reasons why I'm not going to watch the stupor bowl. Screw 'em.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,574
    I don't think these folks will be watching the Super Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=QRdGHqh2RsM
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 12,863
    I am disappointed my Steelers didn't make it to the big game this year. I really wanted to see an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

While I am ashamed of the behavior of some Eagles fans, I cannot hold it against their team. I have always liked to watch the Eagles play, they have had some great teams/players/coaches over the years. It is their turn to win a ring.

And there is no way I want the Pats to tie us with 6 rings!!

I predict the Eagles will win in a close game, with the defense being the key to the victory, with something like 2 INT's and 5 sacks. And Nick Foles will be a great feel good story... :)

Go 'Dogs!!

5g7b6eqqyj0d.jpg
    8jhp00h4euay.jpg

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.”
    ~ Johnny Cash

• vmaxervmaxer Posts: 4,327
    Getting closer, who will win?
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Easy RunninEasy Runnin Posts: 412
    Eagles D will not allow more than 17 points. How much the Eagles will score depends on which Nick shows up. I predict an Eagles win. 31 - 17
    HT- Samsung PN50B860/Integra DTR 30.3/Rt55 Fronts
    Rt35i Surrounds/Cs1000p Center/SVS BP1000 Sub
    2CH - B&K MC-101 pre/B&K EX-442 amp/NAD 2400 amp
    Polk SDA1C, Polk Monitor 7, New Large Advents and Polk RTA 8T
    BR - Yamaha CR800/Polk monitor 5
    Im no longer a betting man, but Pats only giving 4.5 points seems like "a lock".
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,622
    Who cares... Brady doesn’t need another ring and Eagles fans don’t deserve bragging rights.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,849
    Who cares... Brady doesn’t need another ring and Eagles fans don’t deserve bragging rights.

Wahhh

:D
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,068
    Anyone else here in the "don't care mode" on this Super Bowl?

Ever since my Vikings lost, I'm really not caring about this one. Such a great high before the terrible low. In fact, I feel like I've been hangin' around a little too close to Brady's equipment manager....

...like my balls have been deflated! :o
    I'm almost ready! B)

ko2oamuzwg4o.png
    edited February 4
    For me, it has nothing really to do with the Vikings not being in it, and more to do with feeling that watching the Patriots AGAIN is a bit of a re-run, and Philly fans are more annoying than listening to Rosie O"Donell and Joy Behar discuss anything.

I would rather watch paint dry.,
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,971
    IMHO--It's more of an East Coast Bowl thing this year. Not a lot of Eagles fans outside the region and as we all know it's a truly love/hate deal for the Patriots

Between the Politics and the teams I expect that the viewership and ratings will be close to the lowest in years if not the lowest

Good luck to both
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,337
    Politics and money have wrecked pro football
    edited February 4
    Ill take football over politics and politicians any day though!
    edited February 4
    Players' Personal Protests during the National Anthem wasn't good for the NFL either.
    I just hope poor officiating will not affect the outcome of the game.

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.”
    ~ Johnny Cash

Tony M wrote: »
    Players' Personal Protests during the National Anthem wasn't good for the NFL either.
    Thats one view...other people have different views. I just want a good game.
    Another reason not to watch... supposedly the NFL has decided to have a hologram of Prince appear during the halftime show.... except Prince thought the technology was demonic and would never have used it. Prince fans are livid about him being used this way and the NFL have said they scrapped those plans, but they used it during rehearsals on Friday night anyway.

• xschopxschop Posts: 875
    Not watching. Full evening of all-SDA tunes, good food and drink, watching sunset with my 3 favorite ladies.
  • dpowelldpowell Posts: 2,799

If players can't stand for the National Anthem, I can't stand to watch them play. Not watching any games including today's until the behavior stops.
    The state of the kicking game these days is terrible... :o

~ Johnny Cash

• Gerres26Gerres26 Posts: 352

hydqg83id9dp.jpg
    I LOVED the aggressive play call by Doug Pederson!

~ Johnny Cash

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,607
    I never knew anything about Thrust In Timber LICK other than that I didn't like him. And now I know why. HAHAHAHAHA