Surroundbar 6000 audio only coming through subwoofer

StangsSwang
StangsSwang Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in Troubleshooting
When i turned on my soundbar this morning th red light was flashing on the main unit with no sound, i powered off both the subwoofer and the bar and turned back on. now the light no longer blinks, but i only get sound from the subwoofer
Post edited by StangsSwang on

Comments

• cookiemon
    cookiemon Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    hi Kim, I have the same issue with the same surroundbar 6000, Is there any way I can do it myself ? The system is a few years old and may not be worth the money to ship and pay to get it fixed . Tony
  • I know this is an old forum but just for those looking for answers. I spoke with Polk Audio on the phone & they said they DO NOT work on soundbars. They are covered for 1 year from an authorized dealer - if it's within that time or they make an exception for some reason then they will send a new soundbar. If it's outside that time I assume you can just buy a soundbar from them directly at cost to replace yours. The red blinking light is the light of death. It means there is an electrical issue with the amp and it's dead, not much you can do unless you know how to fix that. They told me to recycle mine because it's just a giant paper weight now.