echoes crackles garbage....

stoneddhomless
stoneddhomless Posts: 11
edited April 2014 in Headphones
Had nothing but problems with these 4 shots for Xbox one . people echo when there talking off my mic its always making crackling I made a horrible decision in buying these. How hard is it to make a simple headset that has good quality sound and doesn't need a dam update every two days.
Post edited by stoneddhomless on

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited April 2014
    It helps to not be stoned and homeless when trying to use the headset....:lol:
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Inspector 24
    Inspector 24 Posts: 1,308
    edited April 2014
    It helps to not be stoned and homeless when trying to use the headset....:lol:

Holy crap, that'll crash the internet right there.
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2014
    Hello,
    Thanks for posting on Polk's forum, I'm sorry you're having such problems. The crackling and popping sounds could be related to the rechargeable battery in your controller. Try using a fresh battery, if you have one, or recharging the one you have and see if there's any change.
    The problem with the echoing could be due to the volume setting of the master volume control. Its been suggested that the master volume be set at maximum then turned down around five "notches". Then adjust the chat/headset control until the mic and headset seem balanced.
    Let us know if this helps.
    Regards, Ken