• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Do you guys live in India? :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Rick88 wrote: »
    Hmm, must have been delayed by Mother Nature... :#

Yaeh, we're getting pounded today.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,101
    6pehucx0cp6j.jpg

Head East - Getting Lucky CD

Yeah got lucky we had company over playing cards came up $46.75 ahead Which means that paid for the beers and pizza, free buzz and a full belly the wife already passed out headphone time.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,709
    Brian Ferry ~ Mamouna......CD
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 10,007
    Roxy Music - Flesh and Blood (original vinyl)
  • PF Ummagumma Live album
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,709
    Peter Gabriel ~ Passion......CD
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 10,007
    Ticket to Ride released as a 45 today in 1965.

b96by87n1vjp.jpg
  • LZ III 'Immigrant Song'
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Foghat * Boogie Motel
    jg5jniwpkb13.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,843
    r450atl3d2cm.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• BARE WIRES by John Mayall
    Joey Ward
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    It's been a while, but the new rig breathes life into this CD!

bu3f8nifgo3k.jpg
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• Can cannibalism I
  • gfong
    gfong Posts: 1,079
    Rick88 wrote: »

I love The Pretenders and want those SACD's badly...

If you get a chance, I'd like to hear your initial impressions on the sound quality of them... B)

They are all well done and sound very clear and crisp. The vocals are what stand out for me the most as her voice is front and center but not muffled or lost in the background music. You already know the music so I would rate Leaning to Crawl 1st then self titled and lastly The Pretenders ll as far as quality. I own the original LP versions and MOFI did a great job on the sacd's. Hope this helps.
  • gfong
    Belinda Carlisle self titled release after The Go-Go's disbanded for a couple of years.
    Flame away gents, I still love her voice and passion in some of her songs!

lk60wcmbui4q.jpg
  • gfong
    Funny how our listening habits or thought process works. I was hanging on the forums reading stuff and I posted that I was listening to Belinda Carlisle which lead me to think of the 80's which then lead me to XM radio and the 80's station with Martha Quinn which lead to Martha Davis and now I pulled out the self titled LP of The Motels and relaxing to it! Haha.... gotta love music! Time to listen now and stop rambling!

3vopvp5q6cxs.jpg
  • A like of the wife. Found this redbook for her.
    5ikg2xigbs2v.jpg
    gfong wrote: »
    Belinda Carlisle self titled release after The Go-Go's disbanded for a couple of years.
    Flame away gents, I still love her voice and passion in some of her songs!

lk60wcmbui4q.jpg

• chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Zappa: Lather.
  • Moose68Bash
    u5tgunac8way.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• Moose68Bash
    hkij062zkkk5.jpg

CD2 from this set.

• pongshi
    pongshi Posts: 376
    Vinyl
    o2fdkbyenkgo.jpg
    Living Room
    Parasound Model 2250v2 amplifier
    Parasound P5 preamp
    Turntable 1 - Technics SL-1210Mk2 turntable with Shure V-15 Type III cartridge
    Turntable 2 - Dual 1229 turntable, Dual AS-12 45 RPM stacker, Shure V-15 Type III cartridge
    Schiit Mani Phono Preamp for Turntable 2
    Oppo UDP-205 CD/SACD USB and FLAC duties
    Technics RS-1500US reel to reel
    Polk SDA SRS (2nd Gen) fully modded
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    LP...

nuc6b4xbecsk.jpg
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703