Free Polk Audio Momo Stickers

2»

Comments

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    How about you own a car before you add something useless to the conversation.

lmao, no offense sid but the man does make a good point ;D

Car advice from someone who doesn't have a liscense is just kinda amusing...
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited February 2004
    MTX - I too old to not know about wax :D

Jstas - I was just wondering because of my old car, I had the same all black theme.....and man, what a labour of love it was to keep that paint job in shape. Sounds like you do the same as I did at that time.

What do the two of you use for your paint? I have been using Liquid Glass for years, and really like it. I picked up an orbital buffer from Sears, but returned it because the damn bonnet kept popping off and then the buffer would freak out. Any suggestions?

Have you heard of Griot's Garage? www.griotsgarage.com
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited February 2004
    I had a craftsman orbital buffer...biggest POS ive ever owned...if would die if you pressed down on it even a little
    -Cody
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    Cody - Yep, the one I had was a real dog....
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited February 2004
    I have a WAXMASTER random orbit buffer which seems to be working out peachy once I got the hang of it.

I use teh Mother's 3 Step Process for the truck which works out good, shines great and is easy to take off because it is carnuba based.

As far as swirl marks and taking care of the paint, with the winters the way they are, I do the best I can. It's a truck anjd I use it as such too so while it doesn't get abused, it does show signs of use.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Emerald
    Emerald Posts: 42
    edited February 2004
    Got my sticker the other day.......THANKS!!! :D

should have new pix of the ride soon ;)
    [Lexus SC400T][Lexus SC300][850BMW][S13 Silvia][S13 180sx]
    [ DriftGirl.org ]B][COLOR=Red]POLK[/COLOR] AUDIO[/B[MsEmerald.com]
  • jakedubb
    jakedubb Posts: 31
    edited February 2004
    Hey thanks for the free sticker! Oh wait, I had to buy a MM10 for one! LOL! I bet you can magically make some more available, right?
    Whatup?
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    I have more POLK/MOMO stickers available if the gang would like some.....let me know if you would like one mailed to you.

As always, FREE and FREE.

Limited supplies.
  • geralopez
    geralopez Posts: 115
    edited October 2004
    hey Dorokusai! Just let me know how to get it!! two stickers will be excellent for each side of my car!!

Gerardo Lopez
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    You need more? :D Ok two for you....email me your address again.
  • rodney
    rodney Posts: 91
    edited October 2004
    ill take a couple if you still have em
    alpine cda-9857
    polk db6500
    polk ex369
    polk/momo mm104
    profile ap1040
    kenwood kac-7251
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited October 2004
    i did something different with the ones i got... i got them cut into a different color at my shop, and there's four different brand stickers on my door now... they're almost the exact same color as the car, but if you're walking by it's like, "hey, what's that... oh, cool". it's like jessica's polk car, just a lot more subtle.

pioneer was being a little **** for a long time about me using the name, though...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    Rodney - Email me your address.

Ok folks, only 3 more left....next person that wants these gets the rest.

Neo - That's sounds real nice. I like subtle.
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited October 2004
    Man, this thread is old... some of the first posts have Cody's old handle on them. (Sntnsupermen) I'd like a sticker if I could have one though.
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    AKP - Do you want the last three? or just one?
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited October 2004
    Originally posted by AustinKP
    Man, this thread is old... some of the first posts have Cody's old handle on them. (Sntnsupermen) I'd like a sticker if I could have one though.
    you know whats really sad?
    i havent posted since may and i still have 1.64 posts a day...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • AustinKP
    edited October 2004
    AKP - Do you want the last three? or just one?
    Uhhh, could I just have two? Or I'll take one if someone else really wants two.

Alpine 9815
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    Cody - :D lol

AKP - Just email me, you get the rest of them. I don't want to do this forever.

STICKERS ARE GONE. Thank you for playing....

RODNEY - Email me your addy dude.
  • AustinKP
    edited October 2004
    Cody - :D lol

AKP - Just email me, you get the rest of them. I don't want to do this forever.

STICKERS ARE GONE. Thank you for playing....

RODNEY - Email me your addy dude.
    Doro - YGPM

Alpine 9815
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    AKP - Mailed.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,529
    edited October 2004
    Exalted...

You are probally the only person on the forum with a higher post count per day than me...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited October 2004
    probably cause the rest of us have lives :p

;)
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • dorokusai
    edited October 2004
    Rodney - Mailed.