Free Polk Audio Momo Stickers

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,577
edited October 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
I have 4 Polk Audio MOMO stickers available to the first people who respond to this thread. The stickers are free and will be mailed to CONUS free.

They are 2"x12", white letter type decals... "polk MOMO"

If you have picked up a freebie in the three(3) months, let another Polkie get a chance and pass on the goodwill.

POLK MOMO Sticker - Geralopez

POLK MOMO Sticker - Emerald

POLK MOMO Sticker - MTXMAN

POLK MOMO Sticker - Swerve

Respond, and email me your full shipping address. Thank you for reading.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• geralopez
    geralopez Posts: 115
    edited February 2004
    I'm here again!!
    I would like to have one sticker for my car (take a look of my car in my last thread) as I told you before, I'm a polkaudio fan. You have already my info. Thank you

-GLopez
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    G - I had the strange feeling that I would hear from you :D

I will reserve one of them for you ;)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • geralopez
    geralopez Posts: 115
    edited February 2004
    Thank you once again to consider me...

-GLopez
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    Polkies = Polkies

Gera - No problem, its a Polk forum, you are a member, that's enough to get goodies.

The Polk machine has not yet begun to start rolling.....this will be a great year :D
  • Emerald
    Emerald Posts: 42
    edited February 2004
    Me :D
    [Lexus SC400T][Lexus SC300][850BMW][S13 Silvia][S13 180sx]
    [ DriftGirl.org ]B][COLOR=Red]POLK[/COLOR] AUDIO[/B[MsEmerald.com]
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    Emerald - Gotcha, email me your mailing address. :)
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited February 2004
    I'd like one please :D:D
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    MTX - Roger that, I received the PM also. These will go out this week Polkies. Send me your address again, I deleted it by accident :mad:
  • swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2004
    I'll take one if you still have one left.

Thanks

Adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    Swerve - The last one is yours, email me your address and I will mail it this week.

Thank everyone for your interest, and let me know when you receive it and are happy.
  • TechChallenged
    TechChallenged Posts: 106
    edited February 2004
    OK, I now realize how old I am. What is the deal behind the Polk Audio MOMO stickers. I received one in the mail last week from Polk with no included information. Is polk a leader in car audio as well?

dorokusai, good of you to share the wealth.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited February 2004
    yes, theyve been in the car audio market for some time now
    -Cody
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    All of the stickers have been mailed.
  • Emerald
    Emerald Posts: 42
    edited February 2004
    :cool:
    [Lexus SC400T][Lexus SC300][850BMW][S13 Silvia][S13 180sx]
    [ DriftGirl.org ]B][COLOR=Red]POLK[/COLOR] AUDIO[/B[MsEmerald.com]
  • geolemon
    geolemon Posts: 67
    edited February 2004
    Oh, no!

"Steal Me" stickers! :p

You aren't going to stick these actually on your car, right? ;)

...just one of those "words for the wise" (or maybe "common sense"? ;)) things...
    Sort of like "don't pull into the mall parking lot at 145dB"... :rolleyes:

Well, I suppose you could file it under one of those "hey, it's an excuse to upgrade my equipment anyway... using the insurance money" :D
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited February 2004
    thats why i dont have any stickers on my truck
    when i get a new truck next summer, after i shave the door handles and installed a nice alarm, ill have stickers
    -Cody
  • CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited February 2004
    Just got mine today.
    Chris
  • swerve
    edited February 2004
    just got mine today as well

thanks
    cats.vans.bag...
  • sjsotelo86
    sjsotelo86 Posts: 1
    edited February 2004
    Hey, I WOUID LOVE A STICKER!!!! I know im a little late, but they say "better late then never!"

-StePHen
  • MTXMAN
    edited February 2004
    Got mine today :D

I want to put it on my car cause it'd look sweet but i like my speakers and windows where they are... i wonder if the blinking LED and viper alarm sticker will be enough to keep thieves away....
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by MTXMAN
    Got mine today :D

I want to put it on my car cause it'd look sweet but i like my speakers and windows where they are... i wonder if the blinking LED and viper alarm sticker will be enough to keep thieves away....
    never know man...
    sucks huh?
    -Cody
  • swerve
    edited February 2004
    i can't bring myself to stick anything to my car..
    cats.vans.bag...
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    Happy to hear that they have arrived for your guys and one gal left :)

That size sticker was about the largest I would ever add to my vehicle. I liked the real small ones that would come with aftermarket parts...and did at one time have a rack of them on my rear quarter window. That was when I had a play car... :D:(
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited February 2004
    White stickers would ruin the all-black motif I got goin on.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    All black is definetly a nice clean look.

Do you have issues with swirl marks?
  • MTXMAN
    edited February 2004
    my car's silver so it'd look cool right above the woofers for my mm6 comp set in my rear deck :D
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited February 2004
    ooops i was too late
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,529
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by dorokusai

WAX YOUR CAR... *sigh*:o
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2004
    How about you own a car before you add something useless to the conversation.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited February 2004
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    All black is definetly a nice clean look.

I have issues...period!

Actually, not swirl marks. I use a random orbit buffer so I don't get swirl marks. I have scratches that whill show up when the light hits it just perfect but they are only in the clear coat so this spring, I'm gonna see if I can't buff down the clear coat a bit to get rid of them.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!