For Sale SDA SRS 3.1TL

Options
bcturner
bcturner Posts: 3
edited November 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of these 3.1 TL's that are in fabulous condition. No scratches, dents dings, etc, and I have the original boxes. I also have the interconnect cable. They are black in color and sound amazing. If you want to pick them up, I live in Monroe, Louisiana 71201. I'm in the northern part, far away from New Orlenas! $1,400.00.

Thanks Guys.
Post edited by bcturner on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,798
    edited November 2003
    Options
    Hi,

It's better if you post a price, your general location and if you can, some pics.

If you've got any spare SL3000 tweeters, I'll take them.

F1
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bcturner
    edited November 2003
    Options
    You're right. I was in such a hurry I forgot some of the important info! I've got some pictures I can post in a few hours.

Thanks.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited November 2003
    Options
    Pictures would be great, but don't expect much love at that price. It is too high.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited November 2003
    Options
    BC,

Oh yeah, I know where "FUN"roe, LA is. One of my sisters lives there. She works at ULM (University of Louisiana at Monroe).

If you're trying to get more than a grand for these, Ebay or Audiogon might be the best bet.

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to know I'm not the only SDA owner/enthusiast in Louisiana.:)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • bcturner
    edited November 2003
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome.

So, $1,400 is not looking too good, eh. I will try my luck on Ebay. I knew that you guys here really know what you're talking about, and are some devoted fans. I watched this forum a couple of years ago and followed it quite a while. I got busy getting married and stuff and now that my wife moved in, I just don't have room for these babies.

Thanks again.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited November 2003
    Options
    BC - Good luck in EBay or Audiogon with the sale, they are great speakers. :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited November 2003
    Options
    A pair of 3.1TLs sold on Audiogon for $870 (inclusive of shipping) a couple of months back. There was another Audiogon seller that had two pair listed for $950 each, but I never checked back to see if they sold.

The 3.1TLs are very rare, so that works in your favor on Ebay. If you write a good ad and you attract a rabid, frenzied group of Ebay newbies, you might get well over a grand for them. A pair of SDA 1Cs, which are similar in size and performance to the 3.1TLs, recently sold on Ebay for $820.
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!