New Emotiva XPR-2... 2 channel, 600 watts into 8 ohms, 1000 watts into 4 ohms

24

Comments

  • audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 770
    edited December 2012
    Besides the perceived problem with a 20 amp circuit (which won't be a problem for me, since I'll have 3 or 4 of them in my basement when I'm done building it)...

    Has anyone heard this Emotiva amp yet?
    Has anyone seen an unbiased review of it?

    Yes, I know there are a lot of haters out there (many who have never even owned or heard an Emo amp), but is there no chance that this company could actually create a product that would be worthy of talking about? Or are most people already convinced that they'll always be a crap company with products that are pure junk or "entry level"? :rolleyes:
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,948
    edited December 2012
    For most a dedicated 20amp line is as easy as take out the 15amp breaker and drop in a 20 amp. As long as you have 12ga romax a breaker and a outlet is just that easy....
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,297
    edited December 2012
    audio_alan wrote: »
    Yes, I know there are a lot of haters out there (many who have never even owned or heard an Emo amp), but is there no chance that this company could actually create a product that would be worthy of talking about? Or are most people already convinced that they'll always be a crap company with products that are pure junk or "entry level"? :rolleyes:

    I don't know about the haters part. That sounds like a term used by those trying to stir the pot.


    Anyway, while looking through the Emo catalog, it occurred to me that Emo only has one line of gear. Other companies have various lines at different price points that allow the customer to select what level of quality and fidelity they want, and can afford. For example, I want a new AVR pre/pro, and NAD has a $3k and a $5k model to choose from. Emo only has a UMC-200 at $599. Why not another higher quality offering?

    Is the Emo business model aimed at the gullible who think a HT pre/pro maxs out at $599?
    Bud - Silicon Valley

    Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 770
    edited December 2012
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    For most a dedicated 20amp line is as easy as take out the 15amp breaker and drop in a 20 amp. As long as you have 12ga romax a breaker and a outlet is just that easy....

    Good thought, but I'd bet most builders would only wire houses with the minimum guage wire necessary for the installed breakers... meaning most 15 amp circuits are probably only wired with 14 awg. It would be worth a peek behind an outlet to see if you're lucky though...
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,948
    edited December 2012
    audio_alan wrote: »
    Good thought, but I'd bet most builders would only wire houses with the minimum guage wire necessary for the installed breakers... meaning most 15 amp circuits are probably only wired with 14 awg. It would be worth a peek behind an outlet to see if you're lucky though...

    in my area most codes call for 12ga on outlets and 14ga min. on lighting when i rewired my house i used all 12ga. for me it just made sense.
  • audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 770
    edited December 2012
    In that case, pitdogg2, you'd be all set. That might solve naturallight's problem of not having a 20 amp circuit, so he can try the amp. :lol:

    BlueFox - Regarding stirring the pot, no more so than when someone makes a comment like "Emotiva is to high performance stereo amplification as a Yugo is to a Ferrari 599." Just sayin'...
  • naturallightnaturallight Posts: 689
    edited December 2012
    Well..it is a nice thought. BUT your dealing with builders. They cut costs at every corner they can, and go with min code.

    So your chances of having 12 ga. Romex behind your 15 amp outlet is probably nil.

    Plus the fact these outlets are all daisy chained together.



    SO..if you had the 12 ga...you would have to trace back all the outlets on the circuit. Then never use them again.

    Then were do you plug in the rest of your equipment? You would have to find an outlet NOT on that circuit..which would probably put you in another room, so you would have to run a heavy duty extension cable from that other outlet.



    Just NOT a good idea all the way around.

    I have no issue with it....if you want to try the amp..be my guest. I have no intention of buying an Emo amp..ever...LOL
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,297
    edited December 2012
    audio_alan wrote: »
    BlueFox - Regarding stirring the pot, no more so than when someone makes a comment like "Emotiva is to high performance stereo amplification as a Yugo is to a Ferrari 599." Just sayin'...

    Perhaps, but at least in my mind calling people "haters" is a bit more provocative than simply stating an opinion via a car analogy. At least the car analogy has a basis in fact. Maybe instead of Yugo a Miata would have been more accurate.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

    Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,156
    edited December 2012
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Anyway, while looking through the Emo catalog, it occurred to me that Emo only has one line of gear. Other companies have various lines at different price points that allow the customer to select what level of quality and fidelity they want, and can afford. For example, I want a new AVR pre/pro, and NAD has a $3k and a $5k model to choose from. Emo only has a UMC-200 at $599. Why not another higher quality offering?Is the Emo business model aimed at the gullible who think a HT pre/pro maxs out at $599?

    It appears to have occurred to you wrong - Emo has a new Pre/Pro coming out at $1500, the XMC-1 7.2 channel.
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2012
    BlueFox wrote: »
    I don't know about the haters part. That sounds like a term used by those trying to stir the pot.


    Anyway, while looking through the Emo catalog, it occurred to me that Emo only has one line of gear. Other companies have various lines at different price points that allow the customer to select what level of quality and fidelity they want, and can afford. For example, I want a new AVR pre/pro, and NAD has a $3k and a $5k model to choose from. Emo only has a UMC-200 at $599. Why not another higher quality offering?

    Is the Emo business model aimed at the gullible who think a HT pre/pro maxs out at $599?
    Nope only aimed at people who that snake oil costs a lot of money and if you spend a small fortune on your Mark Lev, or Krell and Bryston then you are going to defend that purchase tooth and nail..
    When as Emoitva has only one store and is a company owned by an audiophile who know the value of a good product.
    Having it Internet based cuts the costs exponentially and Dan knows this, the owner.
    Why do people bash it, have they actually heard Emo gear?
    If you have never heard Emo before and are basing your thoughts on the cost factor then Sir, you don't know what you're talking about..
    Do you really think an Amp made by anyone should cost the same as a brand new car or even a good used car, I mean come on it can't , it just can't..
    Unless they are over charging by thousands and thousands of $
    Emo has it right great product for a great price that's it..
    And no I'm not biased to Emo I have friends that have spent double even triple than me and have Bryston and Krell amps powering their systems and I did a lot of research before buying my Emo amp and my friends can't believe the sound and quality and mostly the price I paid..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,297
    edited December 2012
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    It appears to have occurred to you wrong - Emo has a new Pre/Pro coming out at $1500, the XMC-1 7.2 channel.

    Well. It doesn't exist yet. Vapor ware does not really count. Of course, if they do come out with higher-end gear then that implies the current line is entry level gear. Which is what some have been saying all along, and others fall all over themselves saying that it is high-end reference gear.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

    Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2012
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Perhaps, but at least in my mind calling people "haters" is a bit more provocative than simply stating an opinion via a car analogy. At least the car analogy has a basis in fact. Maybe instead of Yugo a Miata would have been more accurate.
    Exactly if one consider Emoitva in that category then the same people Must consider Polk Audio in the same analogy..lol
    The Yugo and Ferrari analogy..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • falconcry72falconcry72 Posts: 3,584
    edited December 2012
    I'd like to hear it just to know. My main problem is that I buy 99% of my gear used, and 1500 bucks can buy A LOT of amp on the used market..
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

    Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

    Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,156
    edited December 2012
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Well. It doesn't exist yet. Vapor ware does not really count. Of course, if they do come out with higher-end gear then that implies the current line is entry level gear. Which is what some have been saying all along, and others fall all over themselves saying that it is high-end reference gear.

    Don't sweat it, BlueFox, most of us here know that Emo gear doesn't cost enough to sound good to you! :rolleyes:

    Oooh, scratch that, I should have said, 'a lot of us...', 'cuz I shouldn't speak for those that I'm not sure of their opinion.
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2012
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Well. It doesn't exist yet. Vapor ware does not really count. Of course, if they do come out with higher-end gear then that implies the current line is entry level gear. Which is what some have been saying all along, and others fall all over themselves saying that it is high-end reference gear.
    What makes an amp entry level or high end gear?
    Is it price?
    Because all the reviews I have read about Emotiva Amps compared to other more expensive amps, 99% of the difference is just that the price..
    Here's a better analogy Emo is the Corvette and Mark Levison is the BMW
    What's the difference the corvette will kill the BMW in 0-60 and quarter mile, skid pad..
    The BMW is just that a status Symbol and that's it..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,948
    edited December 2012
    Jhayman wrote: »
    What makes an amp entry level or high end gear?
    Is it price?
    Because all the reviews I have read about Emotiva Amps compared to other more expensive amps, 99% of the difference is just that the price..
    Here's a better analogy Emo is the Corvette and Mark Levison is the BMW
    What's the difference the corvette will kill the BMW in 0-60 and quarter mile, skid pad..
    The BMW is just that a status Symbol and that's it..

    get a clue!!
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,948
    edited December 2012
    Jhayman wrote: »
    Why do people bash it, have they actually heard Emo gear?
    If you have never heard Emo before and are basing your thoughts on the cost factor then Sir, you don't know what you're talking about..
    And no I'm not biased to Emo I have friends that have spent double even triple than me and have Bryston and Krell amps powering their systems and I did a lot of research before buying my Emo amp and my friends can't believe the sound and quality and mostly the price I paid..

    There's far more to it than price yes i have heard Emotive amps and I have heard others Ayre,Krell,Bryston,Rotel and many many more. For lack of a better term they(Emo) fit a price point and please stop telling us they sound as good as the brands you and I have listed. They don't and won't be in the same bracket. cost or not.
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2012
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    get a clue!!
    I have many clues and they all lead to the same conclusion people are very gullible and way over pay for things that should not cost a lot..
    A Good salesman will sell you anything for any price including snake oil and make you believe it..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • pearsall001pearsall001 Posts: 4,335
    edited December 2012
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    There's far more to it than price yes i have heard Emotive amps and I have heard others Ayre,Krell,Bryston,Rotel and many many more. For lack of a better term they(Emo) fit a price point and please stop telling us they sound as good as the brands you and I have listed. They don't and won't be in the same bracket. cost or not.

    I missed all that information in the "Audiophlie Handbook," maybe it's in the preface section? I'll have to go back & check. Thanks for making us all aware of this important fact though.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "
    Panny 65" 3D Plasma
    Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A3010 AVR
    Crown XLS 1002 DriveCore 2 Series - center channel
    NAD Dac
    Oppo BDP-93
    SONOS Music System
    KEF Q300 / mains
    KEF Q600 / center
    KEF Q800 / surrounds
    KEF Q100 / rear surr.
    Def Tech ProMonitor 1000 / front & rear presence
    Velodyne SPL-1200R subs / dual pair
    DSPeaker Anti-Mode 8033 sub EQ
    Extensive room treatments
  • falconcry72falconcry72 Posts: 3,584
    edited December 2012
    Jhayman wrote: »
    I have many clues and they all lead to the same conclusion people are very gullible and way over pay for things that should not cost a lot..
    A Good salesman will sell you anything for any price including snake oil and make you believe it..

    Just out of curiosity, what models of amplifiers have you personally A/B'd against Emo amps? It sounds to me that you are as guilty of drinking the EMO snake oil as any "gullible high-end buyer" is of drinking his brand's snake-oil... that is, if said "gullible high-end buyer" also does not A/B different amps.

    I personally A/B equipment in my own rig all the time because I don't believe what ANYONE says about how gear sounds... not because I don't trust people, it's just that I know my ears like different things than other people's ears.

    I own an Emo XPA-5, and I am very happy with it for the price I paid for it; however, I have A/B'd it against other amps in my 2-channel system, and I have found other designs that blow it away.

    As I stated earlier, I'd be interested to listen to the new XPR-2, but based on my experience with the XPA-5, I'm not convinced that the increase in wattage will amount to a big enough increase in sound quality. Still interested to hear it, though.
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

    Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

    Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,948
    edited December 2012
    I missed all that information in the "Audiophlie Handbook," maybe it's in the preface section? I'll have to go back & check. Thanks for making us all aware of this important fact though.

    Come on Pearsall trust me I'm not knocking Emo mine was to the poster that came in today and is trying really hard to make ALL of us drink the Kool-aid...

    "Because all the reviews I have read about Emotiva Amps compared to other more expensive amps, 99% of the difference is just that the price.."

    ^^^ this was where my comment was based....
  • audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 770
    edited December 2012
    In all fairness, can ANY of you say the new XPR-2 isn't as good as a Bryston, Krell, McIntosh, etc, without having put your ears on one? (I'm guessing most, if not all, of you haven't heard this particular model yet, including me.) Many manufactures make low, mid, and high end gear. Just because you heard what you consider to be a "low end" model in the past, doesn't mean this new model (and all models to come) will fit into that same category...

    Were all the brands you guys hold in such high esteem the best thing since sliced bread when they first came out, or did they evolve into the great brands that you know today? I'm guessing they all had lemons, including some models that were prone to early/frequent failures. Just something to think about.
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,156
    edited December 2012
    Just out of curiosity, what models of amplifiers have you personally A/B'd against Emo amps? It sounds to me that you are as guilty of drinking the EMO snake oil as any "gullible high-end buyer" is of drinking his brand's snake-oil... that is, if said "gullible high-end buyer" also does not A/B different amps.

    Uh-Oh! I didn't think I was supposed to drink the snake oil....It was my understanding that just a few drops in each ear was adequate. :lol:
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2012
    Just out of curiosity, what models of amplifiers have you personally A/B'd against Emo amps? It sounds to me that you are as guilty of drinking the EMO snake oil as any "gullible high-end buyer" is of drinking his brand's snake-oil... that is, if said "gullible high-end buyer" also does not A/B different amps.

    I personally A/B equipment in my own rig all the time because I don't believe what ANYONE says about how gear sounds... not because I don't trust people, it's just that I know my ears like different things than other people's ears.

    I own an Emo XPA-5, and I am very happy with it for the price I paid for it; however, I have A/B'd it against other amps in my 2-channel system, and I have found other designs that blow it away.

    As I stated earlier, I'd be interested to listen to the new XPR-2, but based on my experience with the XPA-5, I'm not convinced that the increase in wattage will amount to a big enough increase in sound quality. Still interested to hear it, though.

    Falconcry72 the main reason I came to this forum is because I had heard that people hear like to bash Emotiva here and being here for a few hours it seems like they are right..so cruel..
    I have A/B directly but I did have a Rotel in my gear for a few months, it was my friends he blew his Preouts on his Pioneer SC-37 sent it in for repairs, so much for quality..
    I personally like the ound of my XPA-5 better..
    Then I go to my buds place he has a Bryston and Paradigm Studio 100's V5 and even he prefers my XPA-5 to his Bryston..
    I use PSB Image T6 line all round for my HT.
    I'm just sick of people thinking that its better because it cost more..
    I noticed you don't even have your XPA-5 listed in your sig, are you embarrassed.
    Yes there is a difference but it should not be just about $
    And don't get me started on interconnects that cost hundreds of $.
    I just laugh and no I don't recommend using the ones in the box but there is a called, I know I paid to much but they look awesome..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • halo71halo71 Posts: 4,411
    edited December 2012
    Jhayman wrote: »
    the main reason I came to this forum is because I had heard that people hear like to bash Emotiva here and being here for a few hours it seems like they are right..so cruel..

    So you admit to being a troll?:eek:
    --Gary--
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2012
    halo71 wrote: »
    So you admit to being a troll?:eek:
    Not at all but it seems people around here certainly like to brand new comers ASAP..
    I'm here to help others and contribute to others in need of advice..
    So with only a few posts under my belt you're being a bit harsh are you not..
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • halo71halo71 Posts: 4,411
    edited December 2012
    No not harsh at all. It just perplexes me why someone would deliberately sign up on a forum to defend an amplifiers pedigree. You are not the first so don't take offense. I would think people would have better things to do with their time though. If you like Emo, fine. If you don't like Emo, fine. I like Onkyo Integra amps, many here don't. And I don't really care. We all like what we like.
    --Gary--
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,458
    edited December 2012
    Jhayman wrote: »
    Falconcry72 the main reason I came to this forum is because I had heard that people hear like to bash Emotiva here and being here for a few hours it seems like they are right..so cruel..
    I have A/B directly but I did have a Rotel in my gear for a few months, it was my friends he blew his Preouts on his Pioneer SC-37 sent it in for repairs, so much for quality..
    I personally like the ound of my XPA-5 better..
    Then I go to my buds place he has a Bryston and Paradigm Studio 100's V5 and even he prefers my XPA-5 to his Bryston..
    I use PSB Image T6 line all round for my HT.
    I'm just sick of people thinking that its better because it cost more..
    I noticed you don't even have your XPA-5 listed in your sig, are you embarrassed.
    Yes there is a difference but it should not be just about $
    And don't get me started on interconnects that cost hundreds of $.
    I just laugh and no I don't recommend using the ones in the box but there is a called, I know I paid to much but they look awesome..

    I don't know that we all like to "bash" Emo gear. I just don't agree with people comparing Emo gear with higher quality gear such as Pass Labs, McIntosh, etc., etc., etc. The higher price of this higher quality gear is a direct result of superior design, superior parts used, and superior craftsmanship. Period. Inversely, the lower cost of Emo gear is due to lower quality parts, design , and craftsmanship. period. That is not bashing Emo gear, that is stating the obvious. This is apparent by how the respective gear sounds. By sounds, I mean: Tone, detail, sounstage, imaging, transparency, etc. etc. Better design, parts, and construction lead to better sound. Period. Simple, clear, and true.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....


    "Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

    "Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,156
    edited December 2012
    headrott wrote: »
    I don't know that we all like to "bash" Emo gear.

    ....He said, prior to bashing the hell out of Emo gear!! :eek:
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,458
    edited December 2012
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    ....He said, prior to bashing the hell out of Emo gear!! :eek:

    It appears that your interpretition of "bashing" and mine differ along with what is considered "high quality sound". That's fine.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....


    "Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

    "Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!